ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

June rushed to the hotel and got to their room as soon

June rushed to the hotel and got to their room as soon. She rang the doorbell and waited outside anxiously for a few minutes. The door got unlocked and Harleen stared at her with a blank face. June kept panting a little while looking at her with concern. "What happened?" She asked. Harleen rolled her eyes and walked back to their room.

June moved behind her and closed the door shut before banging her side bag on the floor. "Why did you come that way?" She asked again. Harleen scoffed. "I thought you might not need me anymore as you have found your perfect match," she said and shrugged casually. She took her mobile again and rested in the bed as she started playing the game that she left in between.

June closer her eyes to contain her frustration and held her head. "That was your reason to come here?" She shouted while loosing her calm and continued ahead, "Stop acting childish for once, Harleen." Harleen gritted her teeth as she adjusted on the bed and looked up at her.

"I should stop acting childish? And what was it that you two were doing on the roads? Are you two some teenage couple who can't take their hands off each other?" She shouted back. "You guys disgusted me with kissing all the time. I mean once or twice and in closed space is fine but in that crowd and that too hundred times?" She shouted further. June raised her eyebrows while looking at her with fury.

"I like him, okay?" She shouted back. Harleen shrugged. "So? You both aren't the only couple left on the earth," she said.

"Even those two... What were the names? Haa... Ayush and... His Jaan, whatever. I laughed at them but they were still acting sane," she said again while making a disgusted face. June let out a deep breath and looked away. "So what if I want to kiss him on the roads and that too for thousand times? I don't feel embarrassed and he doesn't too. Why do you have problem with that?" She asked and the little patience that she kept within broke as well.

Harleen looked at her with hurt. She couldn't believe this is the same girl who she thought was her best friend. She chose another side for the very first time and all she felt was hurt by her words. June kept panting hard with excessive shouting. Silence filled the dim room all of sudden. Harleen looked away to hide a few tears those filled her eyes.

"You are right," she whispered and chuckled sadly before saying again, "Who the fuck am I to tell you anything. It's your life and he is your boy." June gritted her teeth and kept looking aside in fury.

"Where do I come in between," she whispered again and sighed deeply while feeling tired. "Besides, I didn't come back for that. I got a call from Bebe and I felt irritated at her. That's why I came," she said again. June's gaze moved to her involuntarily.

"What did she say?" She asked while recalling the conversation she had with her before coming on the trip. Did she find the suitable groom already? Harleen looked at her and chuckled sarcastically. "Why do you care? Go and enjoy the night with your boy. I'll be fine," she said and got into bed again. She pulled the comforters above her head as more tears slipped through her eyes.