𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

Krishiv watched at Ved in disbelief

Krishiv watched at Ved in disbelief. He scrolled through his mobile and handed it to him. Krishiv took it from him and stared blankly at the pictures. He chuckled but there was sadness and hurt in it. "She actually met them? What for?" He asked in disbelief and Ved shook his head slightly. 

Even though he doubted Aaradhya he believed she would never backstab him. He wanted to believe her, he truly felt better with her after a very long time, he thought he could be his true self with her, he thought he had found his true companion with whom he could let his heart out. Who he thought understood him well. He was getting used to her more than he would like to admit, he had started relying on her and maybe he had started liking her unknowingly. The pain he felt within by seeing her with those two was beyond limits.

He didn't realize yet that she mattered this much to him that her actions hurt him so deeply. His eyes clouded with tears but he was fast to blink them away and chuckled awkwardly to hide his sorrows and pain.

"I am not sure but looking at the whole thing I am sure it didn't go quite well," Ved said in assurance and Krishiv moved his furious gaze at him. "How can you be sure?" He asked through gritted teeth while showing his disappointment. Ved sighed and nodded.

"Listen, I know what it might look like but we shouldn't reach conclusion so fast. It can be anything," he said again while making an effort to calm his friends. But he was filled with rage. He chuckled and shook his head. "If so then she should have told me about it rather than meeting them without my notice," he said again and Ved listened calmly. He was right too.

"You suddenly have started feeling so much for her. Are you trying to stab me now?" Krishiv asked and got a sharp glare from Ved in return. "Stay within your limits, Krish. I understand your situation but this is not a way to take your frustration out," he said through gritted teeth and clenched his fists.

Krishiv closed his eyes in irritation and moved back while rubbing his eyes gently. He walked back and forth for some time and faced Ved again. "You understand?" He asked while raising his eyebrows adamantly and chuckled sarcastically further. "You don't. No one understands it but me," he said and pointed a finger towards his chest.

His eyes were turning shades as the anger was taking out the worst in him. He tried to calm himself by taking out a few deep breaths but he couldn't. Krishiv finally chuckled slightly while feeling defeated yet again.

"Krish, think calmly before doing anything. You always make hasty decisions," Ved said again and Krishiv moved to glare at him. He showed Ved mobile again and pictures containing in them. All of Aaradhya, Niharika and Yuvraj.

Surprisingly enough he felt worst while looking at just Aaradhya. His anger, his frustration, his sadness, his irritation, the betrayal he felt were all for one girl and that was Aaradhya. His eyes stayed glued to just her face while ignoring the rest. They didn't bother him anymore and he wasn't in the state to understand that very thing.