ℴ𝓃ℯ

It was yet another bright day in Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland

It was yet another bright day in Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland. The city is well known for its stunning medieval architecture and its stunning location on the edge of Lake Lucerne amid snow-capped mountains. Both the lake and the mountains are at a fingertip, whether one feels like a paddle steamer cruise or wants to conquer a mighty Alpine peak like Pilatus or Rigi.

Yet, there were people shoving their heads into the electronics. The television set was on just to kill the silence that was otherwise filled into the large suite. She narrowed her eyes in an attempt to look into the laptop and focus on the project she was working on. But the loud noise was coming out from another laptop that belonged to her beloved husband and then, television was enough to distract her. Rather, that made her feel frustrated. She gritted her teeth and took out earphones that were lying on the side of the bed. She stuffed them into her both ears and increased the volume yet the disturbing view in front of her wasn't making it easy for her.

She glared at him in an attempt to get his attention but he was engrossed in his screen so much so that he didn't notice her. Aaradhya took a deep breath and took out her earphones. She got up from her seat and took a few steps in his direction as she flapped the cover of his laptop. Krishiv jerked hard and looked back at her with a murderous glare. "What the fuck?" He shouted and she smirked at him.

She walked back to her seat and got seated again in the same spot. Krishiv's unpleasant eyes followed her but she had no effect of it. She adjusted her earphones again into her ears and took her mobile to search for some good songs. "Why would you do that?" He shouted to see her act so casual. She looked up at him again and shrugged. "I have told you many times before to tuck your earplugs when you watch that crappy series or anything for that matter," she said and pressed a smile by the end.

"Do not speak nonsense about Friends. Who doesn't like that sitcom anyway," he asked while getting up from his seat. She rolled her eyes. "I am don't like watching just any nonsense because a few sets of people do so. Besides, I have watched that crappy comedy. Sorry, my bad," she said and chuckled sarcastically before speaking again.

"Is it even worth calling a comedy?" She asked and raised her eyebrows while looking at his annoyed face.

"Yes, it is," he said and took his coat lying on the side of the couch that he was sitting on. "Well, I am not sure about your choice after seeing that, Krishiv," she said and added, "Actually seeing your selection of girlfriend who left you to marry another rich guy I am not surprised." Krishiv rolled his eyes and took the water bottle lying on the table. He took a few sips of water and ignored the remark she just made.

"You looked heartbroken when we were in Mumbai or was it just a show put for the world to see? I doubt you now," she said and chuckled sarcastically. Krishiv gritted his teeth while giving her a glare. "So? What do you expect me to do? Cry out loud by hiding my head in your arms?" he asked with a challenging glare and she scoffed.