𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

Mihika pushed the door to the women's washroom and widened her eyes in shock

Mihika pushed the door to the women's washroom and widened her eyes in shock. "What are you doing here?" She shouted as soon while making Ved startled. He shook his head rapidly and spoke further to defend himself, "You are taking it in a wrong way."

He rushed to Mihika but she took a couple of steps back and moved her eyes to dresses in his hand. She glared up at him again and he kept shaking his head negatively. "It's not what you think," he said again with a pleading face. She folded her arms over her chest and kept watching him for an explanation. He looked flustered while getting caught in this uncomfortable situation.

"It's me," Mihika and Ved moved their gaze to the compartment of the washroom and Tara's head popped up from above. She smiled widely at Mihika and waved her hand. Mihika furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Ved in confusion. "It's hers and she forced me to come here," he said while making a helpless face.

Mihika watched Tara again and she showed a sheepish smile. "I need to attend one party later and I forgot to try clothes. Thought of doing it here. But I couldn't have possibly put my precious clothes just anywhere and there was no girl around too," she said while casually shrugging and kept her hands on the top of the cabin door.

Mihika let out a deep sigh. "Get inside," she said. Tara raised her eyebrows and looked down at herself. She looked at Mihika again and sighed. "No worries. It's just my hands and face that is visible and even if I stand in front of him naked he won't look. He is a shy boy," she said and winked at Mihika.

She looked at Ved who kept looking down at the ground awkwardly. "Besides, Mihika, he can't see through things. So he won't be able to see what you do inside this chamber of secrets," she said and laughed again. Mihika widened her eyes at Tara and sighed deeply.

"It's been ages since I heard you talk nonsense, Tara," Mihika said again and walked past Ved. "Hand me the clothes, Ved and you are free to go," she said again. Ved looked at her with gratitude and stuffed all the clothes in her hand. He rushed out further out of the door while ignoring Tara's laugher.

Mihika glared at her and she shrugged again. "You missed my nonsense because you started hating me in between," Tara said again. Mihika sighed and looked down at clothes. She felt worst while recalling the past months. They were the toughest but maybe she made them tougher than they actually were.

Everything would have been still bearable, only if she could have trusted who she should. But instead, she was focused on the ones who left her midway. "I guess I am at fault," she said and chuckled sadly.

Tara kept watching her and smiled gently. "It's not just your fault but maybe you both couldn't understand each other," she said. Mihika looked up at her blankly.

Tara smiled further. "Give me that black dress. I am going to look sexy today," She said and winked at Mihika. She laughed and nodded.

"Ved and you seem to be growing close," Mihika asked as she handed the dress from the small gap of the door. "He is cute but he is shy. I don't know. Let's see," she said. Mihika chuckled and shook her head while knowing this girl too well.