𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ

Krishiv let out a deep sigh and stood outside the door of Pradhan's apartment

Krishiv let out a deep sigh and stood outside the door of Pradhan's apartment. He raised his hand and pressed on the doorbell. "You are so dead meat, Krishiv Malhotra," he murmured while waiting in anticipation for Aaradhya to open the door. He heard the door getting unlocked and Aaradhya's tired face came in view. Her eyes showed how sick she felt. "Why are you here again?" she asked in a changed voice and covered her mouth as she coughed a couple of times. Krishiv sighed.

"Let me stay with you," he said in a low voice. Aaradhya sniffed and wiped her eyes those were getting watery. "I am fine and I don't definitely need you," she said. Krishiv nodded. "I know that you don't need anyone but let me stay. I need you, Aaradhya," he said. She sniffed again and looked away. Krishiv thought of making her understand this further but before she unlocked the safety door and walked back inside the house.

That gesture sure made Krishiv surprised but maybe she did that to get away from this situation quickly as she was looking worst. He got inside the house and locked both doors behind him. Aaradhya coughed further and sneezed further. She sighed and wiped her nose with the handkerchief that she was holding. "Did Saksham ask you to come? If so then don't be..." she was saying but Krishiv cut her. "Saksham did tell me about this but the decision of coming here and staying with you is all mine. I want to stay," he said. Aaradhya sniffed and walked to the couch to get settled.

She took a deep breath and let it out as she kept rubbing her forehead. Krishiv kept his bag down and kept staring at her. "Is fever down?" he asked again. Aaradhya nodded. "A bit," she said. He nodded. "Can I check, if you don't mind?" he asked. Aaradhya moved her hands away from her forehead and stared at him. He was still looking back at her without taking his words back. She cleared her throat and looked away without saying much but he got her awkward gesture.

He smiled a little and walked towards her as he bent down and kneeled before her. He raised his hand and kept it on her forehead that was still a little hot, stating the fever hasn't gone down completely yet. Aaradhya's head moved involuntarily and she looked down at him. Krishiv's eyes caught hers the same moment and he stared in their depth. He wanted to speak about his genuineness but he wasn't sure if she could understand his dark orbs. But then it was stupid to even say that. She had been loyal to him for the past seven years without getting anything in return. She had understood many things silently without him telling them to her. How can she not read his eyes? It was stupid to even think otherwise.

Aaradhya looked away when it got uncomfortable. Krishiv sighed lightly while taking his hand away. "It's still there," he said. "I have taken the medicines, don't worry," she said again as she kept looking away. Krishiv nodded. "Have you eaten anything? It's past lunchtime," he asked further. Aaradhya nodded.

"What?" he asked and she looked at him with a frown. "Stop asking questions. My head is already spinning," she said while getting up from her seat in a rush but darkness surrounded her vision momentarily with that sudden movement and she stopped at her place. Krishiv held her by the arm while standing close to her. "Take it easy. I am not doing anything," he said and added, "What did you eat?" Aaradhya sighed and looked at him again in annoyance.