ℯ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

After many shitty days of me being dickhead

Date: 14th October 2021

Dear Aaradhya,

It's been 152 days since you have been away from me and I miss you every single minute. I am not good with distances but you have taught me a lot. Moreover, I can wait for you a lifetime because you are that precious.

Why am I in your diary? It keeps staring creepily at me from that shelf of our room. You accidentally left it here I suppose when you moved your books here. You told it everything about me after all and I think even that diary hates me. I understand it as I would have done the same to me.

I still do it and I definitely didn't have the courage to read all of these pages. You have been brave and you have always been my strongest girl. But I guess I am not the same. Still, for you, I read everything that laid in it and that was written for me. Now my heart is shattered into million pieces. My mind is blank and my heart is longing for you. I still don't understand how can you go through that much pain for me and what for? Why did you choose to live that way for someone who wasn't even bothered by your presence? I don't understand it. I don't deserve it.

Right now, my heart wants to hold you closest to it and I won't ever let you go away from me. I want to go back in time and correct all of my mistakes. I want to kiss your all pain away. I want to take your suffering away. But I can't go back. So I am going to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me every single day and every single moment.

I will give you the whole world, Aaradhya, and I will make sure you won't shed a single tear because of me, for me. I will do anything for you, not because I know your love but because I love you so much.

I am yet not sure why you have been loving me this much but I guess I have done something amazing in my past life to deserve this. :) I can't think of the other reason. :( Because I have been doing mistakes in this life as far as I remember.

I hate myself every moment for the hurt that I have caused to you but you always tell me to live in present and change your future so you won't repeat those regrets, I am determined to do that.

I will make up for all the time we lost because of my mistakes.

I am sorry, my Aayu. It hurts to think that I made you suffer but that's all I can say sadly. But I promise to give you all the happiness that you deserve.

I promise that one thing and I won't look away from it no matter what happens.

I love you and thank you for choosing me always even after years when I didn't notice you.