𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

Krishiv kept staring at Aaradhya with unpleasing expressions

Krishiv kept staring at Aaradhya with unpleasing expressions. She kept watching anywhere but him while putting her shades on. "Will you bother to explain?" he asked while folding his hands over his chest. She looked at him before speaking ahead, "About what?" Krishiv glared at her.

"What the fuck are those two doing here?" he asked through gritted teeth and she shrugged. "They are business partners, right? I couldn't reject them," she murmured while pouting a little towards him. He closed his eyes briefly in frustration and looked back at Ayush who gave him a wide smile while waving his hand. He groaned and looked back at Aaradhya.

"I am not going anywhere with them," He murmured. Aaradhya sighed and put her glares down as she stared at him with hazel eyes. "But they just helped you," she said in a low voice just for him to hear. He sighed deeply and moved further closer to her. "Aaradhya, they didn't help us, baby, they helped themselves," he said and added further, "Just understand that." She frowned and shrugged.

"I listened to you when you said Harleen we would come with us. I didn't say anything when you told her to have the empty seat in the car. You did everything without asking me and now you can't even listen to me?" she asked while faking a hurt. He closed his eyes briefly and rubbed his face with palms.

Ayush and Mihika kept watching them from a distance. Harleen and June were beside them as well. "What are they talking about so much?" Harleen asked while making a tired face and continued, "We have a long way to go." June kept fanning her face and nodded in agreement. Mihika watched the two girls as she spoke further, "Well, Krishiv is not fond of us so that might be the reason for this delay." Harleen rolled her eyes.

"I would agree with him," she said and pressed a smile at Mihika who pressed a smile back at her while making her feel offended. Ayush looked into his watch and then at Mihika. "I don't think he will agree. We should book some car or something," He said. Mihika nodded, "I guess."

"He might as well," June said and Ayush scoffed. "You don't know him yet. He has the biggest ego out there and no one can change his mind. That man never listened to even Niharika," he said and Harleen rolled her eyes. "Well, Niharika is gone and Aaradhya is different. Those two might not be romantically involved but I can tell that they are friends," She said. Ayush raised his eyebrows.

"So?" he asked. Harleen shrugged. "I believe your partner should understand you and be your best friend before anything else. That's when it works, right?" she asked and looked at Mihika who moved her gaze away. Harleen raised her eyebrows and looked at June. She shook her head slightly while asking her to not speak anything ahead.

"Maybe," Ayush said. "Besides, you don't know how close he and Niharika were," she said and Ayush scoffed again. "Much closer than those two, of course," he said and Harleen shook her head while leaving that conversation.

"Just kissing each other is not enough in a relationship. There need to be much more than that," Mihika said and chuckled sadly before speaking again, "Niharika might not have made many attempts to understand him when things went against her will and he might have failed as well. I don't think they were even friends. That's how their relationship went downhill. They didn't understand each other." Harleen and June looked at her in confusion while Ayush gritted his jaw tight.