𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

Aaradhya blinked her eyes a few times when she moved the curtain away from the window and the sun greet her

Aaradhya blinked her eyes a few times when she moved the curtain away from the window and the sun greet her. A smile formed on her face while seeing the sunny day outside after a very long time. Her eyes scanned the sky to see a few dark clouds still inside them but she ignored them at this moment at least to enjoy the sun. The temperature in the air was up with the sun as well but she liked it better than the moisture of rainy air. "Either way it's always hot," she murmured and looked back at the couch of the living room. Krishiv was still sleeping peacefully while cuddling with a pillow. His hand was still looking worst. She sighed and walked back to him.

She got seated on the ground before him and looked at his red knuckles carefully. She moved her hand over them gently and he winced in his sleep. She stayed still while not making any move and giving him time to adjust on the couch. Finally, after some twists and turns, when his movements got still she looked at his hand again but this time he was keeping his hands closer to his body. Her eyes moved to his face momentarily and just in time he blinked his eyes and looked back at her. Her eyes got widened as she kept watching him awkwardly. A gentle smile formed on his face and he moved in his place to face her. "Good morning," he said. Aaradhya gulped and looked aside.

"I wish my every morning starts like this," he said and moved his hand to tug her strand that was stubbornly falling on the side of her face. He moved it away gently and looked at her face again. "Don't you have to go to the office?" she murmured and got up from her place to get into the kitchen. Krishiv chuckled and held her wrist as he pulled her back. She gasped before falling down on him. Krishiv laughed while she tried to move out of the awkward state they were in. Krishiv moved his hands around her and pulled her back into his arms.

"Don't anywhere away," he said in his husky deep sleepy voice. "Krishiv, I need to go somewhere. I will prepare breakfast. Eat that before you leave," she said while moving his hands away from her and getting up again. Krishiv sighed but nodded.

"You will be coming to Bhagwat's party tonight, right?" Krishiv asked while getting up from his seat. Aaradhya gave him a tiring look. "Why am I needed?" she asked.

"You are our main developer and you are important," he said and added ahead, "He is our first client and if he has invited us for his daughter's wedding party then we should go." Aaradhya sighed as she looked away while being in her thoughts.

"Only this time," she murmured and walked away without waiting for what Krishiv had to say. He just nodded to himself and looked at his wounds. The flashes of last night came back in front of him and made his blood boil again. "I should have killed him," he murmured and hit his fist on the pillow. "Oww," he winced as soon in a lot of pain and started blowing air on the wounds from his mouth. "This is going to be hell," he murmured further before getting up from his seat and thinking of starting his day.

Mihika walked out from the washroom and widened her eyes in shock while seeing the breakfast ready on her bed along with flowers and chocolates. She chuckled while walking slowly towards the bed. She looked around at the food, flowers, and chocolates and took the note kept near the tray. With the same smile on her face, she opened it.