𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

Ayush kept pressing the hot water bag on his cheek as he glared at Krishiv

Ayush kept pressing the hot water bag on his cheek as he glared at Krishiv. Mihika sat next to Ayush and opposite to Aaradhya who was next to Krishiv. The staring game was on in full force. Harleen and June watched them anxiously from the table next to the quartet. The waiter came with their coffees and placed the respective mug before everyone. He left as soon after staring at their faces with confusion. Krishiv sighed and looked at Aaradhya on his side. She still looked hurt and in disbelief with the betrayal that she got from her so-called best friend.

He moved in his seat and took the packet of sugar from the side of his mug. He tore it and poured the content into Aaradhya's coffee mug. He stirred it carefully and looked at her again. "Drink that. I will handle the rest," he said in a low voice. Her gaze slowly moved to the mug and she blinked a few tears. Ayush sighed heavily and looked at Krishiv.

"You seem to be in love with her and not with Niharika," he scoffed. Krishiv gritted his teeth and stared back at Ayush who made a dramatic face to tease him. "There is a thing called to care and friendship which you might not understand," Krishiv said while pressing a smile and Ayush scoffed again. "But you guys are on your honeymoon," he said with a smirk and Krishiv banged his hand into the table in front.

"Alright, stop," Mihika came to the rescue as she glared at both boys. "You could have chosen us when Yuvraj kicked us out of the business," Mihika said while looking at Aaradhya now. She sighed further while looking at her with a plain face. "I mean I am his own sister. We grew up together and had shared a lot but see what he did to me and my husband," she said again and chuckled by the end.

"If they can stoop this low with family then what are you two?" she asked while moving her gaze from Aaradhya to Krishiv. Krishiv sighed and rested back in his seat. He kept staring at his mug for a few moments and looked up at Mihika again. "Then what are you two doing here?" he asked and looked at Ayush.

"You two got married a year back. So is this second honeymoon?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. Ayush chuckled and looked at Mihika as he moved his arm around her. "Common, Krish, our love isn't a show like you and Niharika. It's true and it's pure. We don't need a honeymoon for us. Every day is special with my Jaan," he said and bent towards Mihika as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek. She smiled gently while agreeing with him. Harleen made a face and looked at June who gestured her to stay quiet. Aaradhya took a deep breath and looked at Ayush with no expressions.

"So? Were you here to search us?" she asked and Ayush scoffed. "Please, love," he said and smirked at Aaradhya to which she rolled her eyes and looked away. "My baby wanted to get away from sick people. So, I brought her here," he said and pressed a smile.

"Oh, you are pregnant?" Harleen asked while looking at Mihika. Aaradhya let out a loud laugh and Harleen pressed a smile when Mihika gave her a glare. Krishiv and June tried to contain their smiles. Ayush moved his irritated gaze to Krishiv. "Who are those?" he asked.