𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Harleen put the widest smile on her face as she looked at shocking expressions given by Arjun

Harleen put the widest smile on her face as she looked at shocking expressions given by Arjun. "You said what?" He asked and she shrugged. "I think we should try out," she said and Arjun raised his eyebrows further.

"Try out what? Marriage? Is it a Jean's that you'll try and give back if that doesn't fit you well?" He asked and she sighed. "Dude, Arjun, I am not asking for us to get married but I'm just proposing to spend more time that's all. We can keep the families out and think amongst us first and decide if we click together," she said and Arjun scoffed.

"I don't like you that way. I mean you are a great friend and I love you like one but not romantically," he said while adjusting his words well so she won't find offended. She sighed and shook her head in disappointment while looking at him.

"Do you think that I am head over heels for you? Get over yourself boy I have much better things to do in life," she said and he glared at her. She chuckled and shook her head slightly. "No, but see... We are great friends and who knows if we think then we can click too. Afterall, friends make great lovers," she said and he gave her a weird look.

"Friends what?" He asked and gritted his teeth before adding ahead, "What kind of idiot said this?" Harleen gritted her teeth this time and hit Arjun hard.

He winced while rubbing the part of his arm that turned its color to grey and gave her an irritated look. "Don't speak nonsense," she shouted and he laughed.

"So your lover said this," he asked and shrugged. "Marry her then. She is your best friend," he said and she frowned. She sighed while remembering the emotions she felt a couple of days back when June came near her. What was it that she felt and most importantly, why?

She shook her head slightly to shrug those thoughts away. "She is not my lover. Just a friend," she said and he chuckled. "We will see," he murmured but she didn't hear him.

"What?" She asked while cooking her eyebrows and he shrugged. "Nothing. Anyway, what is it that you want to confirm?" He asked again. Harleen shrugged further.

"I don't know. I just don't want to keep thinking on and on and on about the same thing," she said tiredly and tore the packet of chips in her hand. "Am I doing something wrong by rejecting Arjun even without trying him?" She asked and Arjun coughed on his coffee.

"Trying him?" He asked and raised his eyebrows in terror. Harleen rolled her eyes. "I mean without knowing him. My family keeps bugging me too as Bebe is a big fan of yours," She said while making an irritated face. Arjun sighed.

"Look, Harleen. You are playing with everyone. Your family, your friend, me and most importantly with yourself," he said and looked at her with concern. Harleen sighed deeply while chewing on her cheeps. "Friend?" She asked while making a face.

He shrugged. "I mean you are making her go through this as well. Emotionally as she is close to you just like family," he said and looked away while sipping his coffee. Harleen nodded slightly while being in her thoughts. She kept thinking for some time and looked at Arjun again.