𝓈𝒾𝓍

Capital of the Republic of Austria and one of Europe's most visited cities, Vienna owes much of its charm and rich history to its splendid location on the banks of the Danube River

Capital of the Republic of Austria and one of Europe's most visited cities, Vienna owes much of its charm and rich history to its splendid location on the banks of the Danube River. For centuries the gateway between West and East Europe was the natural nucleus of the once sprawling Habsburg Empire, and to this day remains Austria's most important commercial and cultural hub.

A car was booked again to travel to Vienna which was around 8 hours distance from Zürich. They ditched the train this time as June said a car would be a better option for long travels considering they would take as many halts and even see the places in between if possible. Others agreed and a car was as soon booked. Harleen insisted that the car should be open roof again like the last time to which Krishiv refused. So they settled on an adjustable roof car to make both of them happy.

The matter between Krishiv and Aaradhya was still the same as she was on an ignoring spree. He didn't make many efforts as well and thought of letting her have her ways considering he already had apologized multiple times to her. Harleen and June exchanged a look while resting in the backseat of the car and June chuckled lightly.

Harleen adjusted in her seat and winked at June who widened her eyes at her in an attempt to stop her but Harleen bent slightly forward while looking at the couple in the front seat of the car. "By the way, guys," she started. Aaradhya put her elbow on the window and rested her head on it to ignore her talks.

Krishiv tilted his head slightly but kept his eyes fixed on the road. "How did you fall in love?" She asked and Krishiv looked at Aaradhya momentarily before fixing his gaze back on the road. He cleared his throat while not knowing how to answer that question.

He hoped she would speak something but she chose to stay quiet while ignoring everything. "Umm... Well, our interests matched...." He blurred out uncomfortably and Harleen laughed.

"What's wrong?" He asked with confusion and she shook her head slightly. "Nah! That's so formal. I thought you are romantic," she said and patted Krishiv's back. He sighed as Harleen moved his gaze to Aaradhya.

"Who is more romantic between you two?" She asked again. Aaradhya still didn't move and stayed the same as her eyes kept scanning the road and beautiful scenery around. Krishiv sighed when Harleen poked him a little. "I am romantic, of course. Do you think she will be by looking at her?" He asked and Aaradhya's furious gaze finally moved to him. Krishiv pressed a smile and patted himself mentally for this small success.

"Tell me the most romantic thing you did for me," She said and raised her eyebrows. Krishiv cursed himself beneath his breaths while keeping his eyes on the road. He nodded slightly when Harleen poked him in the arm again. June was sitting back while enjoying the show with a silent smile.

"Hmm... I... I can't say that," he said and Aaradhya crooked her eyebrows at him. "Why not?" She shouted and added, "Oh wait. Because you haven't done anything." Krishiv sighed deeply and Harleen's gaze moved to him.