𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

"Sorry, what?" Krishiv asked while looking at Aaradhya and raising his eyebrows in disbelief

"Sorry, what?" Krishiv asked while looking at Aaradhya and raising his eyebrows in disbelief. She shrugged and pressed a smile. "You heard me," she said and put on her glares as she looked around the street on that breezy morning.

They were up early and down the hotel already. It was the second last day of their trip and Aaradhya wanted to enjoy it to the fullest with him before they get back to Mumbai. She didn't know what their future hold and this moment seemed to be too precious for her that she was getting to spend with him.

"Aaradhya, you can't do that to me," he said again and she laughed. "Krishiv, someone might mistake you for what you are saying," she said while still smiling. His face was down by hearing her words and all the excitement got drained already from his life. "But why?" He asked again by frowning at her.

"I told you the reason," she said and opened her mobile as she started scrolling through it further. "I will be exploring other places while you are free to go to GOT thing with others," she said again and he sighed deeply.

"I don't want to go with them," he murmured and she raised her eyebrows. "Why not?" She asked with a shrug and he just silently shook his head. "Let's go to where you want," he said and gave her a look.

"But damn, girl, I will make sure you watch every episode of GOT, and then we will be coming back here to see those places," he said with annoyance and she shrugged again. "Fine, whatever," she said and walked past him. He sighed again while still looking frustrated.

Aaradhya smiled a little while walking down the street. She liked tasting his patience and putting him through those tests. She didn't know what she get out of those but seeing him siding her made her feel good and relieved for some reason.

Krishiv followed her while adjusting the backpack on his back. "Where are we going?" He asked and she shrugged. "To the deck for now," she said and he gave her a confusing look.

"Deck?" He asked and she nodded. "Didn't you see my beautiful floral dress?" She asked and twirled while making him chuckle. He dropped his shades a little down and looked from above them while giving her an impressive look. But he didn't stop at that. Instead, he moved forward and held her by the waist as he pulled her closer.

"That's what I was thinking... Where are you taking me exactly by looking so sexy," he said and winked at her. She glared at him and pushed him away. He laughed and shook his head while putting his hand over her head. "You are gorgeously cute," he said and she made a face.

"And what is that?" She asked. He shrugged. "Beautiful and cute?" He shrugged and she sighed.

"Let's just go," she said and rolled her eyes before making her way out of that street hurriedly. Krishiv almost ran after her. "Why are you in a hurry?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I don't want anyone to follow us. I want to spend time with you," she said and he moved his gaze involuntarily. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Okay, you are being open," he said and she looked back at him while pressing a smile.