𝓉𝓌ℴ

The car took its halt straight at the resort booked as Harleen didn't specify her destination and kept blabbering instead

The car took its halt straight at the resort booked as Harleen didn't specify her destination and kept blabbering instead. Aaradhya didn't bother to ask her anything and it got out of Krishiv's head as his mind was already filled. Harleen's face still brightened when Aaradhya pulled the breaks and she jumped down the car. The couple stared at her with confusion while she kept adoring the beauty around. She looked back at Aaradhya again and extended her hand towards her. "Thank you for dropping me at my destination safely," she said happily and Aaradhya stared at her for a few seconds with unsurety.

"Sorry?" she asked. Harleen frowned as Aaradhya ignored her handshake and instead moved out of the car. "What for?" she asked and Aaradhya groaned internally. Krishiv contained his laugh and got out of the car anyway.

"What my dear wife meant is if this is your destination as well? Because we are staying here," Krishiv said while facing Harleen. She made an O-face but her face brightened again. "Are you both staying here too?" she asked excitedly.

"I guess that's what he said," Aaradhya said and pressed a smile at her. Harleen pressed a smile back and looked at Krishiv. She bent a little to his side as she whispered in his ear, "She is damn rude. Why would you marry her?" Krishiv chuckled and stuffed his hands into his jeans pocket while Aaradhya glared at them suspiciously from a distance.

"Accident happens," Krishiv whispered back dramatically to Harleen and she laughed. Aaradhya folded her arms over her chest and walked towards them. "Did you say anything?" she asked Harleen and she shook her head while pressing another smile.

"Let's go. June must be waiting for me," she said and added as soon, "We are taking a girl's trip around. Our families were against it but we are big girls and who is going to stop us? We are independent and so we made them agree on our decision. June's mom is cool though and she supported us. Actually, we both are from Manhatten. It's our first time here in Switzerland. We were supposed to meet at Lu..." She was saying but Aaradhya let out a loud frustrated groan whole making her stop. Harleen frowned as she looked back at Aaradhya.

"I don't care about it, okay?" she shouted at her. Harleen was least concerned. She just shook her head slightly. "I understand your frustration on me as I basically ruined your romantic road trip but..." she said and looked at Krishiv as she smiled wider, "Thank you for being kind and giving me a lift." Krishiv showed her a sweet smile and nodded.

"Where are you guys headed?" Harleen asked again. Aaradhya rolled her eyes as she spoke again, "That's none of your business." She further looked at Krishiv who looked away while holding back his smile because of that bickering. Harleen sighed and nodded.

"Alright then," She said and extended her hand towards Krishiv as she spoke further, "It was amazing meeting you, Krish, I hope to see you soon." Krishiv took a deep breath and moved his hand but Aaradhya barged in and shook her hand instead while making her frown. "I hope to not meet you again, Harleen and, his name is Krishiv. He doesn't like just anyone calling him by nicknames," she said again and pressed a smile. Harleen looked at Krishiv beside her as he shook his head slightly.