𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ

June pressed a dress against her and looked in the mirror while checking out if that was looking any good on her

June pressed a dress against her and looked in the mirror while checking out if that was looking any good on her. She then moved to look at Harleen who was looking around the store with tired expressions. "Harry," she called and got a glare from Harleen in return.

June chuckled wholeheartedly while looking at her annoyed expressions. "Can we leave, please?" Harleen asked and June shook her head negatively. "Need some cute dress to attend a Sunday brunch," she said and her eyes widened in excitement as she spoke further, "Many main people are going to attend it and I'm excited to grow my contacts further." Harleen made a disgusted face.

"Don't you guys have anything else to do than grow contacts?" She asked and June rolled her eyes. "Shut up and tell me how is it looking?" She asked and put the dress in front. Harleen tilted her head and put on a deep thoughtful face as she noticed June.

"Fine," She said with a sigh and shook her head dramatically. June rolled her eyes and gave her a glare. Harleen shrugged further. "It's fine. What's so good about it? Wear some cool tees and pants instead," she said and June made an impressive face.

"But will they like it?" She asked and Harleen rolled her eyes. "Dude, will you like it?" She asked and June shrugged.

"I guess," she said and Harleen shrugged. "Then that's what matters. You should be comfortable and that's how it will be reflected in your attitude. You wear those short dresses always. And most of the other girls will be wearing the same. Try something different this time so you'll stand out," she said again and a smirk formed on June's face.

"That's interesting. Let's see other sections then," she said and took her bag. Harleen's face lit up as well and she got up from her place. Her mobile buzzed just in time and she groaned while taking it out from her jeans pocket.

"It's Arjun. I have asked him to meet us after we are done with your shopping," Harleen said and June stopped at her place. She looked back at Harleen with no so pleasant expressions. "Why did you call him?" She asked with slight irritation.

"Because he is my friend and he came all the way to New York to get away from life but instead of spending time with him I was being a bitch. I just feel guilty and he will go back in some time anyway," she said without looking at June whose face held a frown.

"Well, then you should have gone with him," she said and Harleen looked at her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong if he joins us? Didn't you let Kabir take over our trip? That too followed with kisses and smooches?" She asked and laughed before speaking again, "At least we aren't the same."

June chuckled sarcastically while shaking her head slightly. "So it's a revenge game?" She asked and Harleen looked at her while feeling annoyed now. "Dude, I told you. He came all the way from India and I have known him since we were six. I can't possibly ditch him," She said with irritation and added, "And what's the need of feeling offended? We are roaming anyway so what's the deal if he joins? You can call Kabir too if you are that insecure."