𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

Aaradhya was awakened by hearing some sounds in distance

Aaradhya was awakened by hearing some sounds in distance. She moved slightly and watched the clock that was on the opposite wall from her. It was dark and nothing was clearly visible still she got the time. It was showing it was already past midnight. Worry grabbed her as she got up at her place and looked aside while adjusting her hair in the back of the ear. She took her mobile laying on the side table and checked if there was any call or message from Krishiv. There was nothing. She sighed deeply and got out of the bed. She opened contacts and dialed his number while walking towards the balcony.

The mobile was switched off which added to her worries. She put the mobile down and stared out of the balcony but there were just worries that surrounded her mind. "He wasn't looking well," she murmured and walked back into the room. She stopped midway and looked in her mobile as her eyes started clouding slowly. "Where did he go?" she whispered and sniffed. She wiped her eyes and opened contacts again as she dialed Ved's number without thinking anything.

A few rings went off and he answered. Thankfully, he wasn't sounding sleepy so that made her feel relieved. "What's wrong?" he asked as soon. Aaradhya shook her head and gulped the lump in her throat before speaking again. "Is Krishiv with you?" she asked and prayed for him to say yes but sadly it was a no. "Isn't he back yet?" he asked and added as soon, "Maybe he is in a different room or somewhere else around the house. It's huge, Aaradhya. Did you check everywhere?"

Aaradhya sighed. "No, I am just so worried and scared. I don't know what to do" She said in a low voice that was breaking slowly and just when the door got unlocked. She looked to the side and let out a sigh of relief when Krishiv entered inside. He wasn't looking great yet but she was happy that he at least got back. "He is here. I am sorry to trouble you," she said again and Ved sighed out of relief as well.

"That's fine. I am happy that he is back," He said and added, "I will talk to you tomorrow. Take care." Aaradhya just nodded before cutting the call and walked to Krishiv who was standing by the bed now.

"Where did you go? I was worried," She asked and engulfed her arms around his waist as she kept her head on his chest. Krishiv stayed the same and looked aside while feeling the same anger even now. But more than anger what he felt was pain. That was disturbing him. He stayed out while thinking of calming himself and most importantly he didn't want to face Aaradhya. He feared hurting her more than anything else. He didn't understand himself yet. He got back late while thinking she might be asleep but seemed like he was wrong about everything.

He didn't wrap his arms around her and that bothered her. She moved back slightly to look up at him. Her eyes were still moist and tears could have gotten out any time now. He kept watching aside while gritting his jaw for a few moments. Aaradhya moved her hand and kept it on his cheek as she made him face her. His blank eyes were speaking in volumes but she wanted to know the reasons for his actions. What did she do to get this treatment?

"Talk to me. Are you mad at me? Did I do anything wrong? Then say it. Please," she asked while being vulnerable and he moved his gaze down at the ground as he let out a deep sigh and chuckled further. "No, no, Aaradhya. I was wrong," he said and looked at her again.