𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

The morning was rather lazy today

The morning was rather lazy today. The brightness was filled in the surroundings and sunbeams peeked through the curtains every now and then while making Aaradhya blink her eyes with them. But her hazel gaze kept staring at them while refusing to accept her defeat. A week was ending today and they had one more left before getting back on that battlefield. She was confident before to face her two best friends but now she was getting more nervous. Ayush and Mihika offered their help but they were family to Yuvraj. What if they change the sides? The man on her side who promised to never leave her was also someone who was in love with Niharika. What if they get together again?

He says he won't look back at her but what if? She never experienced the emotion of being loved by someone but she had seen them in college in each other's arms happily. She knew they were in love then. She didn't understand what went wrong there and since when they started drifting apart because she never felt they were away from each other. Were they acting? But why will they? What were they going to get from her anyway? Mihika's words played in her mind again. What is more to Krishiv that she is unaware of? 

She sighed deeply and blinked her eyes when the ray of sun came from the moving curtain and fell on her eyes. A hand slid through her waist and she could feel the weight on her side. She took a deep breath and looked up at Krishiv. He bent towards her and pecked her cheek gently. His every touch was making her weak but she knew it was nothing more than infatuation that he was feeling for her but it wasn't same for her. She closed her eyes when his lips roamed carelessly on her cheek and later moved to her neck as he placed wet kisses hastily. "Krishiv," she said and pushing him away. He moved back and stared down at her.

"We should leave. Harleen texted some time back," she said and got up on her seat. She took a rubber from the side and tied her hair on top in a messing bun. A few short strands still came out from her rather short hair and fell on her shoulder. "What is it?" he asked again. Aaradhya sighed deeply and shook her head. "I need time to think and to trust completely," she said in a low voice. Krishiv nodded. 

"Alright, let's go and see the city then," he said with a small smile and gave her a quick peck on the forehead before moving out of the bed.

Aaradhya gritted her jaw as she moved her gaze at the window again. The curtains kept flapping as the stubborn wind wanted to come inside. She got up from her seat and walked towards the window. She pushed the sliding close and moved the curtains shut. She kept looking out through the white thin piece. Everything was looking unclear and that's how she felt in her head as well. It was eating her from within but she didn't understand a thing yet.

Today's first visit was at The Hofburg. Much more popular as the Imperial Palace which once served as the powerful seat of the rulers of the Habsburg dynasty, the Hofburg today serves as the iconic seat of power, workplace, and the residence of the President of Austria.

The palace not only comprises of vibrant cafés, luxury restaurants, and lush parks, but also houses the famous Spanish riding school.

The oldest part of the palace is from the 13th century and then it extended to 20th century. This was the residence of the government in Habsburg and it was till 1918. The place has some amazing collection of museums, a congress center, The Spanish riding school and so on.