𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

Krishiv held the steering while looking at Ayush with a glare who got seated in the passenger's seat

Krishiv held the steering while looking at Ayush with a glare who got seated in the passenger's seat. The journey was of 7 to 8 hours and that made Krishiv even more frustrated. He looked back at the girls and found his wife as soon. "I can't bear him by my side for 7 hours," he said while making an irritated face and looking at Aaradhya. She shrugged casually.

"I asked you to get ready sooner but you kept wasting time," she said and Krishiv sighed before moving his gaze to Ayush. "Krishiv, stop whining, and let's get going. It's already close to noon and the road is long," She said again. Krishiv shook his head and started the engine.

He put on his shades and gave a glare to Ayush beside him before pressing on the accelerator and started the journey towards Dubrovnik. "Another two days before the war starts, dick head," Ayush said and Krishiv raced the car. Ayush chuckled again.

"Ready to face your ex-lover?" He asked further and Aaradhya rolled her eyes. "You don't need to worry about him," She said and pressed a smile when Ayush looked back at her. "I worry for you, Aaradhya. What if they all form a team and leave you? Are you sure that you chose the right person by leaving your childhood friends?" He asked again dramatically. Mihika kept glaring at him unpleasingly while not liking what he was starting.

Aaradhya smirked but before she could say anything Krishiv spoke, "You focus on yourself first, asshole, who knows someone might ditch you first because of your extra interest in someone else's personal life. The annoying comments made by you make me want to ditch you and I will... sooner or later," he said while gritting his teeth. Ayush laughed and shook his head.

"So you can ditch her as well? There is a possibility, right?" He asked again. "Why don't you mind your own fucking business and leave us alone?" Aaradhya asked in annoyance and added ahead, "Whether he ditches me or not is our personal matter. You have nothing to do with it."

"You two really seem to have gotten closer than I expected. Someone might think you two are actually in love while looking at how you guys are speaking for each other," Ayush said again through a laugh. "It's called friendship or partnership or whatever you would like to call it. And we are not like you, Ayush," Krishiv said again.

"We know how to keep our promises," he said again. A smirk formed on Ayush's face as he nodded adamantly. "We will see that once we are on the battlefield. Everyone's true faces will come into view. Am I right, Aaradhya?" He asked while tilting his head back to look at her. She gritted her teeth and pressed a confident smile anyway.

"Right, Ayush, we will see everyone's true faces including yours," She said and he chuckled while looking aside. She kept gritting her teeth as she got rested in her seat. Mihika sighed and looked at Aaradhya but she was already looking outside with a plain face.

Harleen and June exchanged a worried look while sensing the tension in the air and chose to stay quiet while not wanting to add the fuel into the already burning fire.