ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

The final day in Croatia started with the least enthusiasm as people were down either because of their problems or because it was the last day of the trip

The final day in Croatia started with the least enthusiasm as people were down either because of their problems or because it was the last day of the trip. The squad headed to visit the Game Of Thrones site. Krishiv parked the car and the squad dispersed. Harleen still stayed with Aaradhya and Krishiv along with June as she said she was going to miss spending time with those two.

June walked around while being in her own thoughts. The thoughts about getting back and starting everything again were disturbing her more than she imagined they would ever. Her mobile chirped while taking her out of her thoughts and she looked into it to see Kabir's message. She sighed and opened the chatbox.

Hey, gorgeous.
Come fast. I have already planned our first date. ;)

She typed her message with the least enthusiasm and pressed the send button. She shoved the mobile back into her bag and started walking further. Harleen's chatter was audible but she wasn't paying much attention to it as well. Her mind was drifting somewhere else.

"What's up?" She looked aside at Krishiv and smiled gently. "Nothing much. Just sad to get back," she said and he nodded in understanding.

"But anyway it was going to happen sooner or later," he said and she chuckled further. "It's fine for you, Krish as you already have many things planned. Your revenge with your ex-mates and you might be excited to get back with full force as well," she said and he just kept listening to her while looking around.

She took a deep breath further before speaking again, "Aaradhya will be there with you too. I mean I don't know what kind of equation you two share yet but all I am trying to say is that... Nothing will change." Krishiv nodded again.

"So what will change for you?" He asked and shrugged before speaking again, "I mean Harleen is there and then you'll meet Kabir. From whatever I have heard, I guess you got into this profession on your own as well." June stayed quiet for some time while thinking and looked at him again.

He raised his eyebrows and she smiled while nodding slightly. "I guess nothing is going to change for me either. But I don't know why that thought of going back makes me sad," she said and he smiled.

"Maybe because you'll miss the calmness here while getting lost in the crowded New York," he said and she chuckled. "Maybe that," she said and he smiled again.

Krishiv looked back at Aaradhya and Harleen. Harleen was speaking something continuously while Aaradhya looked around with a plain face. He chuckled and looked ahead again before speaking further, "As for Aaradhya, then... Even I'm not sure what sort of relationship we share but it might be friendship." June laughed lightly.

"Friends who are undeniably attracted to each other? That won't be good for the future," she said and Krishiv sighed while staying quiet. June smiled at him and looked ahead. "But you two suit each other. I mean you look happy with each other," she said again and Krishiv's gaze moved to her involuntarily.