✨🖤𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛🖤✨

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world....the king of demons....facing his natural enemy the ducky sock.."
Luz said as she filmed King tearing apart a sock. "Where are you now ducky sock?!" King said as he hit the ground with his fists
"So why'd you call us here again?" You said looking up from your phone. "Oh! Yeah." King crawled up onto the table as you lifted up your phone pointing it at him. "Human Luz and Y/N! You've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind! Prepare yourself for...demons 101!" Kind said as he grabbed the clothe and threw it on the ground as the board with pictures of demons was uncovered. "Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight,creatures of sulfur and bone!" "And cute little paws!" Luz said interrupting King as you sighed trying to hide the huge smile on your face. "And cute little paws....true. We live only to create chaos and misery! Our only weaknesses are purified water....and passive aggressive comments! Sometimes..." King said as you moved your phone along the board trying to catch every picture. "Awww...you guys are sensitive.." Luz said making you roll your eyes playfully. "Even demons have inner demons....the most powerful demon of all is the snaggleback! He is a-" "Bad boy!" Luz said as you looked over to her phone as she put multiple stickers and emojis up. "Luz pay attention! Like Y/N! Good job Y/N!" He said smiling at you. You smiled back crossing your arms as you made a "hm" sound jokingly at Luz. "This information could save your life someday!" King said. "No! No! I am so paying attention! This is my paying attention face...mhm mhm mhm.." Luz put a hand on her chin as she nodded. Suddenly you could hear thunder and a flash of light. "Uh-oh! Looks like it's gonna rain." King said making Luz gasp. "I love the rain!" She got up and rain towards the door opening it as she went outside. You followed as you stood in the doorway watching her.
"I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair. I bet you do to little buddy.." then a single drop a rain dropped on the flower as it burned it a king Luz jump back a bit. "What." "BOILING RAIN! EVERYBODY INSIDE NOW!" Eda yelled as you mouthed an "oh fuck". "LUZ! COME ON!" You yelled as Eda ran over to Luz dragging her inside. "Phew..that was close...but the important thing is that you didn't get hurt." Eda said looking over to Luz who was definitely hurt. "Yep....not hurt..." Luz said as a cup hit her head.

START THE INTRO!
while we wait for the intro to end how about we have a nice chat? You can literally skip this I'd you want to but uhhh..yeah.....so..................Doo Doo Doo Doo da da da..Doo...da....so uhh.....you doing good?.....ok this is awkward let's just move on.

King put a bandage on Luz's arm as he took one from his hat and put it on his snout. "See now we're boo boo buddy's!" King said as Luz squealed and slid down on her side. "Oh my gosh I love you so much..." Luz said as You felt just a ᴛɪɴʏ bit of jealousy hearing this, wanting Luz to say that to you. You sighed softly standing up. "A boiling rainstorm on the boiling Isles! The weather here is so fun!" Luz said smiling. "Yeah we don't have weather. We have plagues,gornadoes,shale hail,painbows." Eda said moving her hands in opposite directions as you raised an eyebrow but your eyes quickly widened. "I do not Wanna know what that-" "It's like a rainbow but looking at it turns you inside out!" King said as you facepalmed. "So until the boiling rain stops No one is allowed outside tonight." Eda said as King pulled out his demon book. "And if the rain doesn't get you the snagged back will! They wander the rains feeding on boiled tourists." He said as you smirked. "Well I'm gonna go upstairs you guys. Kinda tired. Have a nice night I guess.." You said as Luz stared at you walk off. She reached out a hand as she quickly retracted it. 'Why did I even do that?!' She thought. As you went up the stairs you went to you and Luz's room as you plopped down on your F/C sleeping bag. "Ugh....At least I can have some quiet time...." You said putting in your AirPods as you played some Music. You laid there in a starfish-like position as you sighed looking through your phone to some pictures of you and Luz back home in the human world. "I wish I could just know what you think of me..." You whispered as you smiled holding your phone close to you. "I...feel...kinda tired..." You rolled over as you feel asleep dreaming about..........DELICIOUS FOOD.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
HEHEHEHHEEHHE