🌜☁️❄️~ Elsewhere and Elsewhen ~❄️☁️🌛

<3

|......................................................................................................|

Luz sat up in her room, reading through her books. She turned her head, looking at the echo mouse in its tank. "You and me both buddy. I can't figure out what I messed up when I made that ding dang door!" A noise occurs, making Luz perk up.

"It is so nice to be surrounded by all of Lulu's dearest friends." Hooty says. There were a couple of people that came to celebrate Lilith's new job. Like, Morton, Steve, Tiny nose, Her Mom, and even Flora Desplora. (F*CKING DORA THE EXPLORA)
"Yeah! All hail Lulu!" Steve says, throwing his arms up in the air. "We're here to celebrate the new assistant curator of the Supernatural Museum of History. Here's to you Lulu!" Hooty says, and everyone raises their glasses, "Cheers!"

Lilith looks...eh.....

You and Luz went downstairs, walking straight to Hooty. "Hooty, Did we miss the toast?" Luz asks.
"Yes, but not the-" Hooty turns his body, holding the plate of disgusting looking things in front of you.

"-app-pellet-tizers!" Hooty says. "You want a— there's an extra one. I've been working on it." Hooty starts coughing, trying to throw up another owl pellet. "NO! No! no! Heheh...Uh...where's Lilith?" You ask, "We want to congratulate her."

Luz opens her hat, showing the echo mouse under it, and then puts her hat back. A whip comes in through the door, grabbing one of the owl pellets, "Oh, I wish I could stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure." Flora says. "It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world after all these years!" Lilith half-smiles, "Uh, thank you, Flora. But it's just a small job. Only an assistant.
I'm surprised you even heard about this." Lilith says. "The emperor wanted to make sure you weren't getting into any trouble. And to clear out your office! I left a box of your nicknacks inside. Wish you took more from my tutelage, dear." Flora gives Lilith a soft nudge.
"History's supposed to be exciting after all!" Flora uses her whip and brings her bird down, climbing on top of it, and then whipping it again, sending her away. "Who's that?" You ask. You and Luz had just came outside. "Flora D'esplora, bad-girl historian, celebrity, and my former mentor in the Emperors Coven." Lilith makes a fist with her hand, a frown on her face. "I have questions about that name." Luz says.

"And I have question about MY LIFE!" Lilith shouts. "All I ever got to do was desk work while she goofed off riding wild snake horses and.."
Luz gasps, her eyes lighting up. "Snorses!" Luz whispers. "And eating mummy Jerky! Well, I can be just as exciting as Flora.
I'll come up with an exhibit that'll knock the titan's socks off!" Lilith says. She then stomps back into the house.
"Congrats on your new job!" You call out.

After careful analysis during this deadwardian Era, I believe the current human year is 1660. Or was it seventy?
The years are flashing by, but, it will all be worth it. I've gathered all the portal ingredients including Titan's blood.
All that's left is to seek out The Collector. And he will tell me what I need to complete my mission.
But first, my companions and I must face—

"The Collector. I've never heard that name." King says. Luz stared hard up at the ceiling, laying down on the couch.
"Me neither. What kind of jerk puts "The" in front of their name anyway?" Eda says. "You do, Eda." You mumble.
"But the collector may know how to make a real portal door! He may know why mine is so unstable I just—"
Luz sits up, "I messed up so bad last time, I need to do better!" Luz says. You put your hand on her knee. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Luz." You smile. "I've got leg hair older than the two of you. This Philip guy worked on his door for years. Try not to beat yourself up too much." Eda says. Luz hugs her knees, resting her head on them. "Yeah, I just wish I could go back in time and talk to him."
Luz's eyes widen. "Eda, is time magic a thing?!" Luz asks. You snicker, standing up off of the couch.
"Not really, but..." Eda grabs a book from the shelf, opening it up so Luz could see. "Back in the day I was a bit of an urban-legend junkie."
Eda explained. "Twig Foot, Lenderman, Possums." Eda flipped through the pages, "Those are real." You say, narrowing your eyes.
"Yeah, sure kid." Eda snorts.