🌨🦋~ Adventures In The Elements ~🦋🌨

Heya guys! I'm really excited about this chapter >:3 I apologise for skipping some episodes I just couldn't wait for this one! So I hope you enjoy! Stay calm and gay on ~

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"King listen to this!" Luz says, holding the Hexside pamphlet above her face as King sat up on her stomach. "Hey, less ready more scratchy!" King demands as Luz sits up. You weren't here at the moment because you went out to the market to buy Eda some more apple blood since you were out of the "Good stuff" as Eda likes to call it. "Sorry....but, now that I'm a student of hexside, I want to learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is education!" Luz smiles as she extends her arms out, as the pamphlet smacks King in the face.
King rips the pamphlet with his teeth as Eda busts in through the door. "Hey freeloaders! Guess what today is." Eda says,
"Is it your birthday?" Luz asks, smiling. "Is it myyyy birthday?" King says, dragging the word my. "It's myyy birthday-" Eda shuts the door before Hooty can finish. "No! It's human trash day!" Eda announces as she throws the portal door open and owlbert comes in with a large back with trash that rips open. Eda hops on top of the trash pile as She sighs. "Ahh, fresh garbage." She sighs. "Ooh gimme gimme gimme!" King demands as he runs toward the trash pile and pulls out a bear. "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" King says, pulling the string. "I love cuddles and kisses.." The bear says. "Truly horrifying!" King exclaims. "Yo,kid,your trash pile's gettin' cold." Eda says.
"While mines gettin got." Eda smiles as she pulls out a clothing hanger. "I have never seen such an extravagant earring!" Eda smirks.
"You can have my trash...woah! Did you know hexside was built on the bones of its rival school?! After it was literally conquered!" Luz shows Eda the picture of a familiar looking kid with a familiar plum colored palismen over his eyes. "Yes I know these things, I went there.
It was the most harrowing period of my life." Eda smiles as she checks herself out. "Oh, hello ~" Eda purrs into the mirror.
"Can you imagine it...me, in the halls of hexside. Studying with Willow and Gus and Amity, and Y/N...." Luz's eyes widen. "Amity! OH CRAMITY! We're supposed to meet so I can get my Azura book back. I love you guys!" Luz shuts the door on Hooty, (Poor Hootsifer) And heads off. "Amity, Amity, Amity,uh, Amity, gotta find that- oh! There she is!" Luz says to herself as she begins jogging towards amity. "Hey Amity! Luz is finally here!-" "Hi Luz!" The twins say in unison, startling Luz. They start to giggle as an unexpected face appears. "Ugh! Guys! Cut it out! Your so childish..." The sun blocks the person's face from being revealed but Luz takes their hand anyway, assuming it was Amity. "Thanks Amity, I was really- Ohhhhhhh....." Luz is shocked when she sees you.
Luz tries to hide her blush as she throws some finger guns up. "Y/N! It's so..good...to...see you..? What a...uhh...coincidence.." Luz says.
"Luz? Ohhhh right! You're here 'cause you need you're book from Amity back right?" You said, crossing your arms as you quietly shooed the twins away. "Yep! Oh! There's Amity!" Luz looks over your shoulder as she waved Amity over. "Hey Luz, uhh...sorry about those two.. they insisted on coming for some reason." Amity explains. "Because we wuv you bwaby sister!" Emira says, squishing Amity's face before Amity shoves her away. "They've been extra protective and nice towards me to make up for the "Library incident." " Amity frowns as she crosses her arms. "And we still apologise, every day." Edric buds in, getting a shove from Amity as well. "In any case, here's your book." Amity hands Luz the Good witch Azura book. "So...what'd you think?" Luz asked. "It was...fine." Amity said. "So 'fine' you drew yourself with malangale the mysterious soothsayer?! Awww you look adorable..." You teased Amity as she blushed and used her magic to make the drawing disintegrate. "This is great! Maybe we call all create an Azura club at school when we're classmates!" Luz says, smiling.
"Surprise! We're both enrolling at hexside! Pretty cool I know." Luz announces. "Oh,uh,sorry, but to be in my class you need to take a placement exam to prove you've mastered at least two spells. I know you two have that light thingy or whatever, uh, do you know anything else?" Amity asks. "Placement exam?! Spells?!" Luz says, her eyes wide.
The twins then pop up from behind Amity. "Quit giving them a hard time mittens!" Emira scolds Amity. "Yeah, of course they know two spells. Right you guys?" Edric says. "Pfft! Yeah...of course we know two spells!" Luz gives an awkward laugh as you sigh.
"Because if you don't they'll put you in the baby class." Amity explains, holding up the pamphlet.
"Ooh! Brain Idea!" Edric says as he crouches down so Amity is squished in the middle and Emira is leaning on her.
"What if you come train with me,Edric,Amity, and Y/N? We could show off what we know!" Emira suggests. "What do ya say Luz?" Edric asks. "Wait what?! Y/N?" Luz raised an eyebrow, confused. "Oh, yeah, Luz...Amity invited me to go hang out with them since she didn't wanna be stuck alone with her idiotic siblings." You said, Giggling. Edric and Emira shot daggers at you,offended, as they ignored Amity's tiny pushes. "Actually, I have other training plans, in a very far away place, that I have to go to right now! Bye!" Luz says as she scrams.