🦉💕🌛~ Knock, Knock, Knockin on Hooty's Door ~🌛💕🦉

Just a reminder to take a chill pill before you read this because it's about to get REAL🥳

|.....................................................................|
'Dearest Lulu, I hope this letter finds you well. And that you're enjoying your time with your parents. I'm writing to let you know, that I am a genius! Whenst I wrote you last, I was in the throes of a malaise. That's when I got your letter!'

'Hello Hootsifer,

Your letter concerned me. You write of feeling unimportant, while Luz, Eda, and King are off on adventures.
But, Hooty, you are the Owl House, you take care of everyone inside you. If that isn't a worthy purpose then what is?'

Hooty cooes, a single tear forming on his cheek. "How we doin Hoot House?" Hooty asks, barging in. "Can ya keep it down! Down! Down! Why does this keep happening?!" King exclaims. His voice has been cracking a whole lot recently and he'd been wanting to know why.
It was just Luz, King, Eda, and Hooty at the house since you were out at the library for work, covering for Amity. "Sounds like our little demon is becoming a de-man..~" Hooty says. "Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from you? You! Ugh! I am done with this!" King shrieks, hopping off the couch. "Hehe, those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind." Hooty jokes. Eda moves the newspaper from her face to reveal her bloodshot eyes and the dark circles under them. "Woah!" Hooty gasps. "I'm freakin out Hooty! Belos is planning something big, and I'm weaker then a newborn witchling." Eda says. "If I wanna protect you guys I have to train as hard as I can to get strong. NO REST!" Eda stands up, collecting all her things.

"But every time you overwork yourself you turn into the owl beast!" Hooty says.
"I SAID NO REST!" Eda uses an air horn and it emits an annoying honk as Luz covers her ears. "Can you please be quiet! You're scaring the echo mouse. And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Y/N's heart." Luz says. Her face turns beet red as her mistakes starts to settle within her. "I mean...make a portal back home...uh...WE HAVE TO GO!" She runs off with the echo mouse, going to her room.

You were right Lulu. These three needed my help. So I devised the plan of plans.

Your words inspired me to help everyone Lulu. So I'll start with King.

"Maybe if I figure out what kind of demon I am I'll know what's going on." King said to himself as he flipped through his book.
"But nothing in here looks like me!"

Our little bundle of joy was growing up, and he had questions. As the only other demon in the house, I had answers!
But would he accept help from me? Never! Unless....

Hooty opened his mouth wide and swallowed King whole.

King is dropped down in a cocoon like encasing. He struggled to get out, but eventually he succeeded. "Did you owl pellet me?!" King shouts.  "ARE YOU ANGRY, SWEATY? IS THERE HAIR IN PLACES? DOES YOUR VOICE CRACK IN A SUPER EMBARRASSING WAY? I HAVE THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK. YOUR GOING THROUGH DEMON PUBERTY!" Hooty says.
"Ugh! The last thing I want from you is a health class." King complained. "This isn't a health class! Its an unholy test, to determine what kind of demon you are." Hooty explains. "Really?" King asks. "Yep! Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm the only other demon here so , heh, what other choice do you have?" Hooty says. "Uh...alright what the heck!" King says. "Yay!" Hooty cheers as he scoops King up.
"Our ancestors arose from the muck of a decomposing titan. And there are so many of us! But all demons can be placed in three categories:
Bug, Biped, and Beast." Hooty says. "Yeah, okay, everyone knows about the three B's-" Hooty glares at King. "DO NOT INTERRUPT!!" Hooty screams, slowly moving his neck back. "Now, I'm pretty sure your not a bug but we can't rule anything out. As a type of worm myself..." King shivers as he watches Hooty wiggle his bird tube body, "I'm an expert on this subject. "Let's begin!" Hooty yells.
King is now wearing some blue shorts and a pink shirt with musical notes on it.  He groans, feeling the shame pile up inside of him.
"Gus types naturally communicate through dance. Like so!" Hooty moves aside as the two butterflies dance together. Hooty is downright crying, and King is just weird out. "Poetic." Hooty says. King tries it out and does a little dance, finishing off with some finger guns.
Hooty and the two butterflies do NOT look impressed. Especially Hooty. "DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!" Hooty screams as he chases after King.it