🦉🌩~Agony Of A Witch~🌩🦉

Enjoy my lovelies!

.........................................................
Hooty kept on snoring outside the owl house sleeping as he usually does. But, one thing had changed. Lilith and her gang were watching.
"Good. That infernal house demon is asleep." Lilith motions for the guards to come out of hiding. They take out their weapons.
"Surround the house!" Lilith calls. Hooty slowly stretches out as he "Sleepwalks".    "Sleepingwalking.....Sleepwalking....sleep-hooting!" Hooty crashes threw the ground, appearing next to Lilith. "HIYA LILITH! PEEK-A-HOOT!" Hooty knocked Lilith into a tree. "Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers, but I'm always happy to make new friends!" Hooty says as he continues to knock out the remaining guards. When Lilith finally recovers, she picks up her staff and aims it at Hooty. "Oh hey look it's a bug!" Hooty ducks just in time as the blue beam hits the tree. The tree falls down, nearly hitting Lilith In the process. "Aw, just an old leaf. Well, that's good too." Hooty chomps down on the leaf as Eda spies on the chaos going down from inside the owl house. She puts down the binoculars, grabbing her teacup. "Hooty. Ah, your a thorn in my side." Eda pauses for a moment, taking a sip of her tea. "But you always dig your way into my heart." You pop into the room, seeing what Eda's up to. "Ooh....sparkly spaghetti!" You reach your hand out but Eda uses her magic to smack your hand away with the spoon.
"Hey! That spaghetti is witches wool. It repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff." Eda says. As Luz soon stumbles into the room, she immediately runs over, spotting the sparkly wool. "Cloak?! I want cloak!" Luz blurts. Eda moves the cauldron away from Luz. "Easy kid! With the emperors going at my doorstep I need the extra protection. They have really stepped up their attacks lately." Eda says putting her hands on her hips. You frown. "I think I know why the emperor wants you so bad," you say, "Somebody's in love with this dove." You smirk, winking at Eda. She puts up finger guns, clicking her teeth. "How bout no. Emperor Belos wants to control all wild magic through his coven system. He ordered my capture years ago because I refused to fall in line." Eda explains.
"And he won't stop until he's got you." Luz frowns, looking down at her feet. You put an arm around her shoulders, trying to give her some support. "Don't worry Luz. Eda's the most powerful witch in the boiling Isles! Nothing can stop her." You smile at her which seems to make her feel a little better. "Listen to your girl, Luz. Besides, my curse is really the only thing that could slow me down. And that hasn't bothered me in weeks!" Eda says as she extends her arms into the air. But as soon as she says that, feathers appear everywhere along her body.
"Uh oh...." Eda grows taller as she turns into the owl beast. "King! King!" You call. "Huh?....EHH?!!!" You snap your fingers fast.
"Get the elixir!! Now!" You order.

[ ......................................................... ]
"...FACE!...." Eda wakes up to her hand on Your face and an empty bottle of elixir in her mouth. "Woah...oh thanks for this. And...those." Eda stands up, seeing at least 13 empty bottles of elixir on the ground. "Hey! Your gem thingy! It's still dark!" You say. Eda quickly hides it with her scarf. "Uh...no it's not your nuts!" Eda blurts. "Your curse is getting worse and your trying to cover it up!" You cross your arms.
"Ugh....you're right. It's taking more elixir to turn me back and more magic to keep the curse from rearing it's feathery head." Eda says.
"What happens if you use your magic up? Do you....DO YOU DIE?!" Luz puts her hands over her chest. "No! Jeez your morbid. I just kinda, sorta...turn into the owl beats forever. Ah, it's a fate much worse than death if ya think about it." Eda snorts, trying to brighten the mood.
"No! No way! We can help! We can find some cure and-" Eda stops you mid sentence. She puts a hand on your shoulder. " Hey don't worry. I just have to limit my magic use a little." Eda uses her fingers to try and put a smile on both you and Luz's faces. "Ah, there's the kids I know." Eda says. But your faces immediately morph into frowns. "Ugh...go on. Do the parallel arm thing." You and Luz give Eda a tight squeeze. "King demands huggies too!" King hugs Eda's leg. "Okay...it's..time..for school." Eda crab walks away, being smothered in hugs.
"Have a good day!" Eda gives you and Luz your bags. "Okay um..rest up, drink lots of water. Uh..what else do older people need?" You say the last part to yourself. Eda gives you a deadpan look. "Also, lift with your knees! And stay out of the sun-" Eda shuts the door in your faces.
"Ah, what good kids. So considerate. They deserve something nice. And I think I know what." Eda smiles as she lifts up the cauldron of the sparkly wool. "Poor Eda. Enemies everywhere, even her own body. I wish we could help her." Luz says. There was some strange noises coming from...somewhere. You peeked through to see Hooty having what looked like a tea party with some of the Emperors workers.
"Eugh...." You grabbed Luz's hand and hurried off. "Looks like it's time to go! Hahahaha...."
But...nearby, Lilith had popped out of the little pile she was stuck in.