💚⭐️~ Understanding Willow~⭐️💚

Enjoy! ~

(The reason I skipped the Episode "Really Small Problems" is the same reason I skipped the other episodes before)

|___________________________________________________|
"Too wiggly. Too obvious." Boscha kept changing her nails, not liking any of them. Until she came upon some bird talents.
"I think today is a talent day! Rawr!" Boscha says as stands by her, bored. "Hey girls!" Skara said, running up to Boscha and Amity. "Time to bug out at my birthday party!"  Skara smiled, holding up a glittery butterfly invitation. "Invite only, but you witches are my vips." Skara hands them both an invitation. "Are these made of real insect wings?" Amity asks. "My dad spared no expense! You only turn fifteen once!" Skara says. "You only turn every age once Skara." Boscha says. "Prepare thyself to do battle like a human! Thumb war!" Luz shouts.
Willow giggles. "It's fun because it's stupid!" Willow says. "It's so weird that humans goes here now, too bad they've already burned their social lives at the stake. Any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork." The butterfly invitation in boscha's hand starts to mold as she gasps.
"Ew! Skara! Why'd you give me an invite that was molding! Gross! Give me another one!" Boscha complains. Two kids that saw the invite start to fight over the invitation as the teachers and students chant and root for  them.  "Weirdos..." Boscha whispers.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
"Oh my gosh Willow I am so excited for photo class! Aren't you excited Y/N?!" Luz asked, slightly shaking you.
"I can't believe you can make pictures of your actual memories." Luz tickles her locker, making it open its mouth. "Ima see me some baby Willow." Luz gushes. "I'll admit, I was adorable." When Luz tries to grab her book, the locker traps it in its teeth, not letting go.
Luz tries to pull on it but fails, and falls to the ground. The locker hisses at it, and Luz being Luz, hisses back.
"I can't believe she'd hang out with her, it's just embarrassing." Boscha says. "Look at me, I'm going on a date with my ferns." Boscha makes fun of Willow as she walks past the three of you. "Hey, she could be talking ability anyone. Don't mind her Willow." You say.
"Solid Willow impression Boscha!" Skara compliments Boscha, laughing. "Amity, Weren't you friends with Willow?" Skara says,
"I'm a blight, we only associate with a select few. Keep annoying me though, I'm happy to select fewer." Amity says, walking away.
"Oh, I..could of sworn you guys hung out." They walk off, leaving you, Luz, and Willow alone.

|~~~~~~~~|
In photo class, the teacher had let you work in groups of three since you worked nicely together anyway. "Okay, let's see what you've got Willow." You say, picking up the tool. "Be careful with my brain." Willow says. "Ooh..who said brain surgery was hard?" Luz said.
You clipped the photo on the line as The teacher walked by. "As you work, note that some prints have greater clarity than others.
These are moments that evoke a strong emotional response." The teacher says. "All the colors of the brain-bow!" Luz whispers.
She tries to touch one of the photos but she's stop by a big hand with the word 'halt' on it. "But if you damage the prints, you'll damage the memory as well. Be extremely careful." The teacher backs away as she stares at Luz. "Woah, photo class is intense." Luz says.
"Oh my gosh Willow! You had an awkward hair faze too?" Luz takes out a picture of herself, and you. "Wait a minute...oh no! I remember that! Never show me that again.." You say, cover ping your eyes. "I knew we were meant to be friends. Ooh there's more." The photos appear one by one, but the last one is shocking. "Amity?! Huh..I always wondered if green was her actual natural hair color." You joked.
"Ugh" Willow crosses her arms, looking away from the picture. "Willow, you and Amity obviously have some serious issues but, would you wanna talk about it?" You ask. "No, I'd rather do this." Willow flips the photo around. "That's my motto after all, out of sight, out of mind."
The bell rings, signaling that it's time for the next class. "If you never tell us what she did, we'll never be able to cook up a good scheme to make you friends again." Luz smiles. "Luz, no one's making any schemes." You say. "Luz, I get it but I don't want you to do that.
No schemes, no plots, no plans, no ruses, none! Okay? Now let's get to lunch." Willow says, walking away.
Luz walks over to the photo and flips it around. "She never did mention anything about, shenanigans." Luz says, smirking.
"Luz, no!" You say, leading her out of the room. "But, whyyyyyyyy...." Luz complained. "Wait up!" Luz called out, running over to Willow.
"I can't believe I made him cry, like he's the teacher." Boscha said. Amity stopped, staring into the photo class. "Oh no!" Amity gasped.
"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost! Is there a ghost in photo class? Are they cute?" Boscha asks. "Yup! Just a super cute ghost! But their all mine!" Amity covered Boscha's two eyes, which didn't work since she has three and shut the door. She ran over to Willow's memory's. "Willow, I'm sorry. But I have to do this." Amity says as she sets the memory of her and Willow on fire. She hangs it back on the rack, walking away. But, the fire starts again and spreads towards the other memory's. "Huh? Oh no no no no no!" Amity tries to find a way to put it out, but all she could do was blow. That only made the fire worse. "Oh come on!" Amity complained.