Chapter 1- Raccoon Boi

TW/CW: Grievous Personal Injury, Gore, Description of Injuries, Fighting, Violence, Swearing

"TOMMY! TOMMY! BIG MAN CAN YOU HEAR ME? TOMMY RESPOND!"

"Tommy come on. Do I need to come get you?"

"Tubbo do I need to go get him?"

"No give it a bit. Teleporting that far and back will absolutely exhaust you. We should-"

"Tubbo we cant wait!"

"We have to!"

While the two teens argue in the blonde's ear, Tommy groans and tries to pick himself off the ground.

This was not how today was supposed to go. It was supposed to be a simple mission, just scout out an apartment where the bounty they're currently after lives. But nooooo, two of the top heroes in the city just had to find Tommy while he was placing the bugs Tubbo made to plant in the apartment.

And naturally Tommy immediately bolted out of the apartment and up the fire escape. His natural abilities as a hybrid allowed him to sprint across the top of the rooves with speed and agility that normal humans just don't possess. Unfortunately, the pair chasing him aren't normal humans.

"Look, kid, we don't wanna hurt you," the beanie-wearing hero says, holding out his hands in the universal please-calm-down-and-don't-attack-me position. Blade opens his mouth but is cut off when Jubilee whips around to stare him down, "Shut."

"Yeah, you bitches just wanna lock me up for surviving."

"Tommy..." Ranboo's voice in Tommy's ear has a warning tone. Said warning clearly is 'don't antagonize superheroes who have you cornered at the edge of the building'.

The blonde huffs angrily, both at his partners and his present situation, "If you don't wanna hurt me, just let me go."

"Put your knifes on the ground and raise your hands above your head," Jubilee's voice is now layered and melodic.

Tommy's eyes glaze over and his knifes limply drop to the ground. Slowly, his hands raise as the two heroes approach.

While all this is going on, Tubbo is excitedly jabbering in Tommy's ear, "Tommy! Tommy did it work?"

The two heroes cautiously approach the teen, who still has his hands up, shaking slightly. Jubilee takes the last few steps forward while Blade stays back, sword drawn. The masked hero reaches for Tommy's arm, handcuffs at the ready. Before Jubilee can touch his wrist, Tommy grabs his arm.

As his hand makes contact with Jubliee's arm, Tommy feels a rush of energy and yells at the top of his lungs, "BACK THE FUCK OFF!"

Jubilee stumbles backwards, but Blade leaps after the scrawny teen. Tommy uses his agility and smaller stature to his advantage and ducks away, sprinting to the other side of the roof, where the fire escape is. Tubbo is cheering in his ear- the bee boi's invention to block the hero's power worked!

Before he gets there, Blade's sword cuts across the side of Tommy's shin which causes him to fall against the corner of the roof's edge. There's an audible crack as several of his ribs break from the force of the impact.

The racoon boi staggers to his feet as Blade passes something to Jubilee, which he puts in his ears. Great there goes that advantage. Any normal human would be passed out on the ground by now, from the pain and from blood loss. But due to being a hybrid, Tommy is able to stand, barely.

As his vision blurs from pain the bloodied teen spits, "Piss off ya wanker!" while glaring daggers at the pair of heroes.

"Kid you're literally on the verge of passing out. Just give up so we can get you to the police station and stop you from bleeding out."

As the raccoon child opens his mouth to respond, a swirling purple cloud appears behind the blonde teen. All the two heroes see is a single hand wearing fingerless black gloves grip the blonde raccoon boy tightly by the arm.

Before either can do anything, both the purple cloud and blonde boy disappear, leaving the brothers confused and alone on the rooftop.

664 words