Chapter 6- Hot Local MILFs Near You

Eheheheheheheheh looky looky funny number views heheheheh

And loook my first ever book to be added to a reading list! :D

Anyways on with story!

Don't question the chapter title my sister suggested it then said "do it no balls" so i did. Fuck you Goose.

TW/CW: General Panic, Violence, Fighting, Swearing, Burning, Personal Injury, Police, Getting Arrested, Getting Knocked Out, Guns

_________________________________

"TRAP! TRAP VERY MUCH A TRAP!"

"Fuck."

"YES EXACTLY!" Tommy screeches.

Ranboo takes over communications with the youngest of their group as Tubbo grows more frantic trying to see what's going on, "Okay, okay, Tommy how many, where are they, I need to know so I can get you out of there."

Ranboo's only response is ragged breathing.

After a few seconds Tommy heaves another breath before quietly spouting, "Heroes. Two of em, the ones from last week. Lots of police outside. We're fucked!" his cheery appraisal is as optimistic as ever.

Ranboo puts a gentle hand on Tubbo's shoulder as a question, not wanting to distract him. The shorter boy shakes his head as he starts talking to Tommy, still typing away. Something must be wrong. It never takes Tubbo this long to hack into anything.

"Tommy is there anyway out?"

"NO! I can hear the police outside every door! Do you see a way out?" Even as his voice becomes quieter and more urgent, Ranboo can hear his usual loud personality trying to form a protective cocoon for the younger boy.

Tubbo frantically switches between cameras, trying to find a way out for his youngest brother, "I can't see anything big man.

"Tubbo," Ranboo's even voice has a clear meaning and weight behind it as he gently squeezes Tubbo's shoulder.

"Go," Tubbo tells the younger, briefly covering the mic on his earpiece. He still doesn't look up from his laptop, "Get him and get out of there."

Uncovering his mic as Ranboo steps back, Tubbo talks to Tommy in a deceptively calm voice, "Tommy, get ready to get out of there, Ranboo's on his way."

Tommy nods slightly to himself and gives a quiet hum of confirmation as he readjusts his death grip on the pipe he picked up off the ground. The two heroes- Jubilee and Blade- are slowly approaching him from different angles. Tommy can only focus on one at a time, causing him to flick his eyes back and forth in a futile attempt to keep both heroes in his sight.

As the young hybrid is backed against a wall, inaccessible and taunting exits on either side of him, Wilbur starts on the same spiel as the week before. Not that the kid is listening. In fact, he's not looking at the pair at all anymore, focused instead on something only he can hear.

Suddenly Techno jerks his head to look at the same place the raccoon kid is glancing at. Both hybrids have better hearing than Wilbur, who is thoroughly confused, "What is it?" the irritated seventeen-year-old hisses.

Techno shrugs, just as confused by the weird and unfamiliar sound he's hearing. However, a few seconds later Wilbur also hears the strange sound as purple particles start to appear.

Wilbur and Techno both recognize the swirling purple cloud that appears next to the blonde teen. The brothers exchange glances that clearly say 'we gotta do something- now'. Scanning the room, Wilbur spots a water pipe running over the teen and purple cloud. As the purple cloud grows quickly to human size, Wilbur grabs his gun and riddles the thin metal with bullets.

Water explodes over the room, soaking everyone. The purple cloud disappears almost immediately revealing a tall, lanky teen in a suit, mask and sunglasses.

What was meant as a distraction on Wilbur's part ends up completely incapacitating the taller of the two teens. The boy in the suit curls up, as what feels to him like hundreds of stinging barbs attack him from all sides.

Blonde-Raccoon Boy glances down at his partner, "R-Ender!"

This is all the opportunity Techno needs to step forward and deftly whack the boy on the back of the head with the hilt of his sword. The two vigilantes lie unconscious on the puddle-ridden floor as water drips off the soaked heroes. With a sigh Techno wrings out his long pink hair and sheathes his sword as Wilbur calls in the officers from outside.

All Tubbo can do is sit and listen as his two closest friends, his partners in crime, his brothers are handcuffed and dragged off, until the audio cuts out.

"No... no.... NO! TOMMY! RANBOO!" "No..."

700 words

Vote or im stealing ur socks >:)