Chapter 20- sbi angst... wait sorry 'interrogation'

HEHEHEHEHEHEH I CAME UP WITH THE ENDING AND IT IS SO FUCKING POG YOU GREMLINS ARE GONNA BE SOOOO FUCKINGGG PISSED AT ME HEHEHHEHEHEH >:) *plotty fingers*

and i'd tell you guys the last word but its a dead give away if you apply any measure of thought to it. if you ask nicely i might give you the second to last one.

(don't worry this is gonna be a long story but heheheehehweihfdaeruoaw3eoig)

ALSO FUCK FUCK MY FUCKING NECK HURTS I FORGOT READING TRIGGERS IT AGHHHH i needa iburprofen BUT IM COMMITED NOW

sincerest apologies for shitty chapter, i was struggling with some major writers block.

CW/TW: Anxiety Tics (MY FUCKING NECK AGHHH), Anxiety, Imprisonment, Swearing, PTSD, Mention of Child Abandonment, Scars, Implied Past Abuse 

i might've missed some so plz lmk if i did

_______________________

"So what that leaves us with the unconscious kid?" Wilbur gestures to the unconscious form of Tommy on the other side of the glass.

"Wil," Phil scolds warningly, walking towards the raccoon hybrid's cell.

At his real name, the siren snaps his head to look at his father while gesturing angrily, "Oi they can hear us!"

"No, they can't, moron," Technoblade scoffs, smacking his brother not-so-lightly upside the head.

"Sam?" Phil asks, ignoring the mild chaos his kids are starting. When the boy's wrists lock together and the glass door slides away, he nods appreciatively, "Thanks"

With the strength and grace only Philza, representative of men, could have, he picks up the unusually light raccoon hybrid. The four reach a different interrogation room and place Tommy in a chair before carefully locking his cuffs to the table.

Once the raccoon boi is secure, Wilbur steps forward as Philza covers his ears, "Wake up," Wilbur tells the unconscious body of the teen. Immediately the boy starts stirring groggily.

Phil gives him a minute to get his bearings before gently asking, "Thomas, right?"

"Tommy," The boy shakily corrects, fidgeting with his cuffs. His head is twitching slightly though he's obviously trying to hide it.

"Alright Tommy. I'm assuming you know who we are?" Philza asks, gesturing around at the three high-ranking heroes.

The raccoon hybrid nods slightly, triggering another bought of slight tics.

"Great," Phil says offering Tommy a kind smile, "Look you're just a kid, and we want to help you-"

Tommy growls sharply, cutting the old hero off as he bares his teeth, showing off his sharp canines.

"Kid-"

"I'm not a fucking kid and I not fucking telling you lot shit! You fucks hurt my friends!" The blonde's glare is full of fiery rage, "And me," Tommy adds as an afterthought.

The older eyltrian hybrid waits for Tommy to simmer down before asking, "Kay kid if you won't tell us where Ender is, then can you tell us why you fainted back there?"

Tommy's eyes widen and his head twitches to the right, "I just... I-" a particularly strong tic presses his head to his shoulder, "I don't... I can't."

"Hey, it's okay. No one here is gonna hurt you mate."

Tommy immediately looks at Techno, the pair making uncomfortable eye contact. Without blinking, Techno turns slowly to Phil and declares, "We're gonna go spar now bye," Before grabbing Wilbur and leaving.

"Tech- and he's gone. Well," The older blonde rolls his eyes and leans backward.

After a minute Tommy mutters, "Don't like the smile. Bad smile. Bad people," This extremely grammatically correct sentence is punctuated by near-constant tics.

"The smile on Dream's mask?" Phil clarifies, voice laced with confusion and concern.

Tommy nods, not making eye contact.

Sensing that whatever that was is over, Phil tactfully changes the subject to the least tactful of topics, "Do you have parents, kid?"

"If I do, they're pretty shit eh?" With this depressing statement, Tommy looks up at Philza with a broad grin.

"What do you mean?" The older blonde asks softly, letting the teen continue with whatever he's talking about.

"Letting me do all this? Fucking giving me to the fucking government when I was four!" Tommy snaps before slouching back as much as he can and glaring at the wall intensely.

"Giving you to the government... they put you up for adoption?" The hero asks hopefully, obviously knowing that it's nothing that innocent.

"Pfft hardly," The raccoon hybrid snorts, fidgeting with his hands.

Phil stays quiet, letting the boy talk if he feels comfortable.

"No orphanage does... no... wouldn't," Tommy mutters before slowly bending over and pulling down the bandana around his neck to reveal a silvery ring of jagged scarring all around his neck.

"Holy fuck."

Tommy's only response is to straighten up silently while his head presses against his shoulder again.

"Mate I- uh do you want a hug?"

Tommy glances around before nodding. Phil stands and gives the blonde teen an awkward hug. The raccoon hybrid closes his eyes and buries his face in the hero's shoulder. When Tommy pulls away, Philza walks back to his seat.

"Look I want to help you and your friends, promise. But I can't do that unless you help me."

Ignoring what the hero in front of him just said, Tommy asks, "Is Tubbo okay?"

"Yeah, they're just talking with the others."

Tommy nods to himself before looking back up at Philza with large blue eyes, "Can I see him?"

"In a bit," Philza smiles at Tommy's persistence before gesturing at him to speak.

After giving the hero an appraising look, Tommy finally answers, "I don't know where Ender is. Us and a... friend have a standing agreement. Ender will be hiding with him- we don't know where each other live."

"Does your friend have a name?"

"No," Tommy gives Phil an unimpressed look before perking up, "Can I see Tubbo now?"

"Sure, kid. Just let me talk to the Warden real quick."

833 words 

okay i have a bit of a serious question for you people. 

MAJOR TW FOR GENDER DYSPHORIA AND BODY DYSMORPHIA

Where does gender dysphoria end and body dysmorphia start? I'm aware i have some sort of body image issue, but aghh!

cause like "agh i have titties and lack a pp and am kinda short" I would say is dysphoria, but like "i hate looking at my stubby fingers bc they are small which reminds me of my height but also makes me feel fat" and "i avoid mirrors, reflective surfaces and pictures of myself bc my face makes me upset cause feminine features but also for reasons i don't like staring at myself long enough to figure out" like WHAT IS THAT AGHH WHY DO MY ISSUES HAVE TO HAVE ISSUES!!!!!

help.

TW OVER

please eat, drink something somewhat heathy, and take your meds.

also voting would be pog?