Reunion

They found Aiden and Naomi waiting for them in his large office space. Naomi was sprawled out on one of the long couches, napping while Aiden sat at his desk, his full attention on whatever he was writing. His hair looked like a storm had tousled it. There were some papers scattered on the floor.

Daniel let go of Cam's hand and cleared his throat, "You guys have been busy. It reeks in here." But Cameron didn't think she smelt anything.

Aiden grunted but he didn't look up from his desk, but Naomi opened her bright purple eyes and yelped in surprise. "Cammy, I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch with you!" Naomi pulled Cam close to her and breathed a sigh of relief. Naomi seemed fine, giddy even. The color had come back to her face although she did still look tired, dark bags under her eyes. She looked like her normal self except for her permanent purple eyes.

"It's alright, I know you were sick. Are these the eyes of your wolf?"

Naomi shook her head, "I thought so, but ever since we mated they have stayed purple."

Cam thought that was odd but very fucking cool. She loved purple, it was her favorite color. Naomi ushered for her to take a seat opposite of the couch she had napped on before approaching Daniel. He smiled at her brightly before getting down on one knee and bowing his head to her, his neck bared in submission to her. "My Luna."

Naomi giggled at the gesture, "Beta. You don't have to be so formal with me Daniel." Daniel grinned knowingly and rose, he put a hand on her arm and began to speak before he was cut off by Aiden.

"Do not touch her." His head snapped up from the desk and Daniel stepped back.

"Yes alpha, I forgot there is still the heat."  Daniel instead went and took a seat next to Cam, his arm resting on the back of the tufted couch behind her. Much of Aiden's office was decorated in obvious wealth. Though, the furniture and things looked passed down, worn and lived in.

"The heat?" Cam asked.

"There is a lot to explain. And all of it is only to stay between us." Naomi took a seat back down on the couch and crossed her legs. "My heat will be soon, so in the meantime I will be preparing for my Luna induction ceremony, which isn't for another month or two." Naomi rubbed her stomach, her expression pained. "I'm cramping already."

"Hopefully under the full moon." Aiden added, his attention now on Naomi as she spoke. He got up from his desk and sat next to her, an arm around her waist pulling her close to comfort her.

"A ritual?" Cam asked.

"Yes it is like a ritual, then a party. You will be welcome to join of course, I'm sure Naomi will like you to be there. Like a maid of honor." Aiden smiled softly.

"And by heat do you mean..... like a dog?"

She could see Daniel looking down at his feet smiling, "Like a wolf."

"In the next few days, usually day 7, Naomi's wolf will take control of her to mate with mine, so the wolves can choose each other. They will of course, as long as I'm nearby. So we will stay here at the house. In the meantime, I will tend to Naomi's fire." Aiden said it matter-of-factly, but Cam couldn't help but giggle.

"So you..." another bout of laughter, "You are telling me that you guys are gonna be busy the next few days party planning and....fucking? So you've already done the initial mating I guess."

Daniel covered his mouth as he coughed but it was obvious he was trying not to laugh as well.

Aiden frowned and Naomi was bright red now, "We did, on the beach." Naomi pulled down her shirt collar to reveal her mark, small but maroon and healing.