Plan

Naomi

She knew talking about her toxic vampire ex boyfriend couldn't be easy on her. So Naomi knew it was better not to follow Cameron when she excused herself from the table, Cam needed to be alone for a second and then she could check on her later.

"Can you pass me a napkin Luna?" Ava asked her, she had sauce on her face from Griffin trying to feed her with a fork. She understood the satisfying feeling it gave the mate bond but the human in her still acknowledged the slight absurdity of the action.

Naomi reached one over to her from across the table and her vision spotted when Ava's fingertips brushed hers. Instinctively she clutched Ava's wrist, as the table around her disappeared for a moment and a startling image of a little girl flashed before her eyes. She was sitting in the grass in the cutest little purple dress, with dark skin and blonde curls tucked up on her had. She could only have been a year or two old.

The room was suddenly back into focus and Naomi blinked a few times, she could still smell the grass.

Everyone looked very afraid, except Aiden, who had his hand on her shoulder. "Honey? Are you back?" He asked her.

Naomi let go of Ava's wrist she had death gripped in her hand, and felt a twinge of guilt when Ava rubbed at the skin there. "Are you alright Luna?" Griffin took his mate's hand and kissed it once, and Daniel was just sitting there watching, a fork propped in his hand with meat still on it.

"This might sound crazy Ava but, can I ask if you are pregnant?" She mind linked so only Ava could hear her. It was odd how much the child she saw looked so much like both of them.

Ava covered her mouth in shock, "Um....no?"

She's lying.

Her wolf was certainly a lie detector if anything.

Naomi gave her a look and Ava's face erupted into a smile that took up her whole face. "Okay, yes! We were going to wait a little while longer to tell you guys, but I didn't want to keep it a secret much longer anyway. How did you know?"

Everyone else at the table was clearly in the edge of their seat, and Griffin was continually poking his mate in the side for an answer.

"I um... this is another thing we need to keep secret. But, I have been having visions. When I touched your hand I was overcome by an image of a little girl, and she looked a lot like the both of you."

Daniel and Aiden both knew she was having dreams and visions of things but this was news to Griffin and his mate. She hoped she could trust Ava.

"Woahhhh, no way dude! You're like a seer wolf or something?" Griffin exclaimed, before his face grew somewhat pink, "We've only known for a few days Alpha, I'm sorry I kept it from you."

"What are you guys talking about? What is the news?" Aiden looked between all of them.

A slow grin spread across Daniel's face and he set his fork down promptly, "You're going to have pups aren't you?"

The table was suddenly a flurry of motion, chairs behind thrown back and plates pushed to the side with a harsh clatter.

Naomi couldn't help but hesitate a second, sensitive to the noise and the feeling of being pushed around as she was pulled into a group hug.

"Omigoddess you guys!" Ava screeched, giggling as they squeezed her and Griffin.

"I'm beyond happy for you brother." Daniel remarked as they all finally began to pull away.

"Anything you guys need let me know." Naomi made sure to point out.

"No really, it's still so early you guys are too sweet."