Talk

warning: some sexual content ahead

Cameron still felt bad about her history with Kai, but she was was very happy to find Daniel didn't blame her. That maybe thrall really was outside of her control.

"I want you to train me." She told him, squeezing his hands. She still rested in front of him on the bench.

He pulled her to him, wanting her closer and she didn't object, her thighs straddling his lap. The swift movement made butterflies dance in her stomach. She rested her hands on his strong shoulders.

"Why would I do that? You are not a wolf, you don't need to run patrols or defend the territory." He cupped the back of her head gingerly with one hand before pulling at her hair slightly, angling her head inches away from his. His other hand on her waist, and she could feel the heat of his skin through her thick leggings. He hadn't touched her all morning, she could see he was enjoying this now, their closeness.

"Because," she breathed unsteadily at his suddenly hungry gaze. "I want to be able to defend myself."

"I thought you said you took self defense, never safe to me a woman." She recalled the memory of him pinning her up against the counter, his erection pushing into her behind as he corrected her tactics. She blushed at the memory.

"Now it's not safe to be a human. I want to defend myself against supernaturals. I want to stay free." She retorted.

Daniel's hand rose up ever so slowly underneath her sweatshirt, his thumb running up underneath the curve of her breasts. She could feel it, the arousal between her legs and the sense that he was dismissing the conversation.

She moaned his name softly for him as he squeezed her breast lightly, and she wasn't really faking it considering her nipples hardened at his touch. But she got his attention, and he was also clearly at attention now. He let go of the back of her head and leaned in to kiss her, but she again gave him her cheek, scooting her body closer to him and applying pressure where she knew he craved it. "Do you remember what you said to me the first night I came to your room?" She breathed in his ear.

Daniel replied a little too cooly, clearly trying to keep his composure,
"What?"

She let her hands cup his jaw, framing his face in her black acrylic nails that she would rake across his back later. "That anything I ask of you, you would do it?"

He looked drunk now, completely intoxicated in her hands, at the grind of her body against his. "What would you have me do for you darling?" His hands gripped her thighs, squeezing with a silent plea.

"I need you to train me. Asap." She demanded.

Daniel let out a groan of protest and rolled his eyes, "Okay okay. Tomorrow, bright and early."

Cam's face brightened and she kissed him sweetly. "Thank you."

She could feel her phone buzzing on the bench beside them and she leaned over to answer, Daniel frowned clearly upset at the interruption.

"This is her." Cam answered the lady on the phone, she answered some of her questions before hanging up and squealing with excitement. She let the phone fall back to the seat and wrapped her arms around Daniel to pull him close to her and kiss him deeply.

His hands traced her body, feeling over her clothes. She couldn't get enough of him, and she didn't want to do it out in the open either. Too many jealous werewolf bitches.

"Let's go back inside. How long until the meeting?" She mumbled against his lips, her eyes half lidded.

"You got the job at the Latin bar you wanted didn't you?" He asked her, but he had super hearing. He already knew. "We have about and hour." His eyes were dazzling mischievously as he helped her up from his lap. "Enough time to pleasure you and lick you clean." He told her.