Bind

*warning sexual content ahead

Daniel's POV

"Close your eyes. I'll be back in a moment." He responded, a devilish grin stretched across his face. "How lost do you want to get?" Daniel grew excited, he had a few ideas.

She obeyed him, and closed her eyes, a stupid grin on her face. Good girl, he thought to himself, glad she didn't put up a fight. "Umm... very. Completely. Surprise me." She said.

Racking his brain for what material would be best, he knew where he could get silks from storage. Normally it would've been sewn into curtains more than likely. Daniel rooted through different fabrics in one of their linen closets in the house, kicking some dusty boxes aside. He ripped some into the appropriate size he would need.

Cameron had been impatient it seemed, which did not surprise him. Her brown eyes blinked at him as he approached her. "I told you to keep your eyes closed." He tsked before slipping a piece of silk over her eyes and tying it around the back gently. If she wouldn't listen he would make her.

He lifted her from the counter then, his hands fondling her ass as she wrapped her legs around his middle. He wished he could always keep her this close to him, chest to chest and her face in the crook of his neck, even his wolf approved of the notion. She smelled wonderful, as she always did, like a rich garden of flowers.

"I know I said surprise me but you do know it is cold as shit outside right?" She told him, and he began picking up the pace, a steady run that wouldn't jostle her too much. She was frightened or excited, her heart pounding against his.

After a few minutes he set her down so her feet stood on solid ground. She trembled a bit, gripping onto the sleeve of his shirt in her blindness. She grasped for the blindfold.

"No." He told her sternly, taking her cold hands and bringing them to his mouth for a kiss. At least where ever they were there was no wind here. "Not yet." His hands went to her sports bra, lifting it up so it was over her head, and she let him, a shiver coursing through her. Her nipples pebbled form the rush of cold air on her skin, and Daniel met them eagerly with his mouth, his tongue hot and wet and soothing on her chilled skin. Cameron gasped at the sudden sensation, and her hands found his shoulders. He pulled away from her breast with a wet smack, taking her wrists in his hands quickly. He would ease her into it.

Daniel hesitated only briefly, growing a little anxious she would not like what he had planned for her. Taking some of the fabric from the small backpack he had brought, he bound her snugly, expertly even, so much so that even though her wrists were now restricted in front of her it would not be uncomfortable. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride after completing the knots.

Finally, he let the blindfold fall and held her against his chest, so that she would see out beyond. One hand lay clamped tightly around her waist, anchoring her to him.

And what a sight it was. They stood at the very edge of a plummeting cliff, the large river rushing down below. He loved this view, and regularly hiked up here to be alone. The entire expanse of the pack house and grounds were a beautiful sight from here, and it was so nice to step back from it for a bit when it became too much for him.

Cameron tilted her head down at their feet and let out a hurtling scream, pushing back against him and holding her restrained hands to her bare chest.

"Daniel OH MY GOD." He only held her tighter, his grasp iron clad and more binding than her present ties.

He clasped one hand over her mouth and her eyes became saucers. "No screaming, not yet." He planted kisses along her neck, and he sucked at the spot on her collar he favored so much. The spot he would mark her one day if he ever worked up the courage to ask her. If she would even have him. "Take a breath Cameron. I would never let any harm come to you. You are safe."