Blue Moon

It was surprisingly easy for Cam to pick out her outfit for her day out with Daniel. She decided on a nice silky button up in a dark purple and black pants. It was professional enough for an interview but hugged her enough to draw attention. Her phone buzzed loudly.

Underneath she wore a lace bodysuit she'd wear at dinner, borderline lingerie. Though, she didn't plan on using it as lingerie tonight even if she ached for it. She wanted to do this right with Daniel. This dating or whatever this complicated dance now was. And as impulsive as she was she had been hesitant to kiss him because she knew she couldn't hold back from him. Several texts came through and yelped at her from where her phone lay on the bed.

She was all in her head again, so she shook out her black waves to try to clear her thoughts. Finishing her natural glam and slipping on her heels she felt better, checking herself out in the mirror. First a job, then worry about dinner if there was even time for that.

This time when her phone chimed she picked it up, "What the FUCK do you want Kat?"

A myriad of giggles erupted from the other side. "I knew you were stressing Cammy. I was going to tell you good luck today, and don't flirt too hard with the bar staff or you might make Daniel jealous."

Cam rolled her eyes and plopped herself on her bed, Kat had been texting her stupid things all morning about today. "I'm not stressing you are just annoying the shit outta me."

"Oooooo you are so nervous. Just let me know how it goes okay? And I will be at Jazz's house tonight so you better take the opportunity to have the apartment to yourselves."

"I'm hanging up now Kat. Stop pestering me please."

"Te quiero tambian Cammy." She could hear Kat blow a kiss from the other side before she hung up on her.

Cam went out onto the little balcony attached to her suite and looked out over the property. Her hands found the railings and she took in some deep breaths of the cool air.

Some of the teens were wrestling in the yard yanking out fistfuls of grass and hair alike. Did wolves just have more testosterone bubbling in their veins or something?

Cam's phone was buzzing again in her pocket, breaking her peace yet again. "Kiss my ass." She said to Cat.

There was silence on the phone for a moment, and it wasn't Cat who spoke, "Before or after dinner?" Daniel purred through the phone.

Cam felt like she might throw up, and she was very grateful he wasn't here to see the red in her face right now.

Old Cam. Be old Cam. Old Cam didn't get nervous.

"I thought this was Kat. But since you asked, before and after please." She answered smoothly and swore she could feel his smile from the phone when he replied with a soft laugh.

"I just got out of the shower." He began. Was he still teasing her? "So I'll be out front in 15 to drive us. When was your first interview?"

"Open interviews start at twoish , so we are doing good on time, you could've texted me yanno." She had to admit she didn't even know he had her number.

"Maybe I wanted to hear your voice."

Damn. "Well my voice is going to be annoying you for the rest of the day."

"If you aren't cursing at me then I don't want it."

"Fuck off then." She couldn't help but let out a hint of a giggle. She could hear him let out a small hmmf of appreciation before hanging up.