Kiss

Kissing Aiden was like breathing.

His kissed her slowly, tenderly. He had let her hands go to hold her close to him as they rolled onto their side, and she wasted no time wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him even closer. His long, drawn out kisses could have lasted minutes or hours. She didn't care, all of this time she had wanted this, wanted a taste of him.

His tongue circled with hers, lips sealing silent promise and promise one after another of everything that mouth could offer her. She couldn't help but let out a small moan as he nipped at her lower lip.

He was right, she deserved this time in the pack to take time for herself. Time to enjoy life's pleasures, experience new things. In this very moment she was trying to not think about all of the new things Amara suggested they should partake in on the grass.

Aiden pulled back from her, leaning back slowly. She furrowed her eyebrows, concerned.

His fingers brushed her hair back from her forehead so he could press his own against it. They were nose to nose, exchanging uneven breaths.

"I believe your beauty has stolen my breath Naomi." He spoke, ironically out of breath.

She returned his smile easily. He had a wide stupid grin that stretched across his face, his cheeks pink. She noticed he had little freckles by the crinkles of his eyes. "Kissing you is easy." She told him.

He threw back his head and laughed, which made her heart cartwheel in her chest. "It is easy? Do I need to make it more challenging? Am I not a worthy opponent?"

Naomi was giggling now, "No, I mean just that..." She bit her lip to hold back her laughter that threatened to tumble out. "It's natural. It's..."

He cut her off, slamming his mouth on hers and pulling her back against him. His hands trailed her body now, feeling the shape of her from her shoulders down to her waist, and somehow she could feel the heat of his touch over her sweater. Everything about his kisses were electric, fiery. Suddenly she felt her clothes begin to itch at her skin, her wolf likely wanting to shift. She tried to lock those itchy feelings away.

"Naomi." Her murmured against her, his hand slipping underneath her shirt so his fingers could trail her waist, touch her bare skin. She felt all the air leave her lungs, she couldn't remember the last time she had been touched by a man. Maybe her ex from about 2 years ago? I mean Aiden wasn't touching her, but still.

But he could. We should tell him.

Naomi squinted her eyes and shook her head, which made Aiden come to rest his hand on her back and pull away again, "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked her.

His pretty brown eyes were so concerned. "No, I uh. My wolf won't stop talking to me." She admitted.

His eyes glittered, clearly amused now. "And what does she have to say?" He caressed her check with the back of his hand, his voice low now.

She gulped, "That is between me and my wolf mister." She told him.

"You can tell Amara." His eyes flickered gold briefly. "That she can be here another time. Now is for us." His voice struck a chord within her, and she felt her wolf back off oddly.

"Better?" He asked. Naomi felt a yawn stretch across her face and betray her.

Aiden kissed along her jaw, "Let me carry you to your room this time love."

Naomi relented, "Fine. But I'm not tired."

"You need to rest tonight." He stated, firm. He sat up and scooped her up into his strong arms, carrying her like she weighed nothing at all. She hadn't realized how dark it had gotten, and a knot of fear began to grow in her chest, still thinking about the wolf that haunted her in those dark woods. Thankfully Aiden had them inside the house in no time, his powerful legs carried them quickly she noticed. He looked down at her once they came through the back door of the back deck, a long dark hallway before them. There was plenty of noise in the den area just beyond that suggested most people were there.