Chapter 21 <Six>

WARNING: NSFW ahead

My body was hot and sweaty as he moved at a rough pace. Silas panted against my neck while holding me up so I wouldn't fall into an awkward position. I whimpered and clawed at the sheets, trying to grind my throbbing crotch against anything so I could find some kind of relief. But at that point I was just jumping the air and only meeting with Silas' hips. His dick rubbed up against my prostate while I moaned and begged for him to go faster. It's so strange. I've never felt like this before but I loved it so much. I wanted it to last forever, being held and feeling like I was needed.

"Si...Silas," I panted out with my face screwed up in pleasure. I couldn't see his face which made me a little nervous. "Silas, please. Please I need more," I whined. Silas chuckled breathlessly and grabbed my dick, jacking me off quickly. I gasped and threw my head back, letting out a loud moan and I came for the second time. It got all over his hand and my stomach and the bed sheets but I was too tired to care. Silas thrusted in and out of me a little bit more before he pulled out and released all over my back. I panted and laid on my stomach, staring at the wall at my heart pounded against my chest. Silas hovered over, probably catching his breath too, and then he leaned down and kissed the nape of my neck.

"You're such a good boy," he mumbled against my skin. My face heated up at his simple praise and I found myself feeling strangely happy in that moment. Silas got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and sighed. The room was pretty dark until the bathroom light lit it up. Silas walked back over to me with a wet rag in his hand and tissues in the other. "Stay still..." he mumbled and began wiping his cum off my back gently. After that was done I tensed as he spread my cheeks apart. "Relax I'm just checking to make sure your not hurt," He said softly. Silas has never used such a gentle tone with me. Maybe now that we've slept together, he sees me differently?

"Okay, get up, I have to clean your front too," He whispered quietly. I blushed again and slowly sat up and away from the mess I made on the bed. Silas reached forward and almost began to clean me when I stopped him.

"Wait, I can do it myself," I mumbled, grabbing some tissue from his hand. Silas paused and smirked.

"What? You afraid I'll turn you on again?" I pricked up and glared at him.

"No." I huffed and wiped my stomach, avoiding eye contact with him. Then I wiped my crotch, turning away a little because he kept staring there with some kind of hunger in his eyes that made me self conscious. I snatched the rag from his and wiped my self down one final time before scooting off the bed quickly and stood up.

"Shit, wait a second six!" Adam growled at me and hooked his arm around my waist before I could fall. My legs shook a lot as he pulled me down to sit on his lap. I looked at him and gulped.

"Pay attention-"

"You're the one who did this. It's not my fault. I've never had this probably before..." I mumbled and looked back down at the floor. Adam sighed and turned on the lamp before standing up. He carefully picked me up with him and walked over to the bathroom, sitting me down on the counter. "You should just go away..." I whispered suddenly at he stood between my legs. My hands were cupping my junk in an attempt to give myself some privacy. Very unlike Silas and Adam who just let their junk hang out. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"What kind of soul mate would I be if I just left you here after I've fucked you?" Silas was speaking now.

"Shut...shut up," I stuttered and gasped as his teeth scraped against my ear.

"Your ears get so red when you blush. It's cute. Let's take a bath together."

"What? No!" I said quickly. "I don't take baths."

"Well now you do, I've crippled you. How will you stand in the shower?" Silas had a cocky smirk on his face.

"Fuck you..."

"Baby boy, you already did. Unless you want to go again~" I gasped and shoved at his chest.

"You're way too different from when we first met," I decided, gulping shortly after. Silas only hummed in response and prepared a bath. He placed me in first and then got in after. I turned my face away and he crouched to sit down in front of me. I did that on purpose.

"You feeling okay?" He asked while I hugged my knees to my chest.

"I'm fine." I answered shortly and stared at his hand that grabbed a cup. He dunked it in the water and suddenly poured water all over my hair. I gasped and wiped the water from my eyes as well as my soaked hair "Silas!"

"Ohh, you're scary when your mad, princess." He was mocking me. I glared at him and grabbed the cup, splashing water in his face quickly. Silas' face scrunched up and he slowly opened his eyes. Then he smiled and grabbed the shower head. My eyes widened.

"Don't you fucking-" I yelped as he sprayed me in the face and I fell back in the water, my legs flinging in the air. I caught myself before I could drown in the tub and Silas turned the shower head off, hanging it back up. "You're a jerk," I panted, staring at him with eyes that could kill. Silas pulled me closer to him slowly and nodded.

"I know. Let me wash your hair, princess," He chimed with a satisfied look written all over his face.

"Don't call me princess," I muttered. For some reason that was the only thing I protested while he washed me up. Secretly I kind of liked that he was washing my hair. It felt nice and I wondered if this was what it felt to be looked after or cared for. I really liked it, so much so that I let him get away with also washing my body. Then he washed himself up and helped me dry off once we were finished. I put on pajamas he laid out for me and he laid in bed with me.

"Six?" He asked quietly.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Why did you let me sleep with you?" I paused and turned to look at him.

"Huh?"

"Why did you let me sleep with you, six?" He repeated. Silas looked oddly concerned.

"I...I don't know..." I whispered. "I guess...because I trust...I trust you now..." and I think I might like you too much. "This was meant to happen either way right?"

"...I guess you could say that." What's that supposed to mean?

"And...and well..." I bit my lip while trying to word it correctly. "You aren't like them. At all. I guess I just wanted to make sure I was okay with you." Silas stayed quiet after that. He only kissed my palm and let me sleep.

"Six!" I blinked as I let Ella inside my room. She looked around before shutting my door and locking it.

"I have them!" Ella smiled at me and shoved the thick folder in my hands. "The files on you. I have them! I managed to convince Nicholas to hand them over." She crossed her arms over her chest in triumph. I put down the folder and hugged her quickly.

"Thank you, Ella..." She gasped and hugged me back immediately.

"Don't thank me, okay? I only did this because you deserve to know everything about yourself..." I slowly pulled away and smiled softly at her. Then I looked over at the folder on the table and sighed.

"Okay..." I whispered. I guess I should open this now.