Chapter 2 •Six•

Warning: r*pe scene begins at "***" and ends at "^^^".

After a couple of days, I was okay again. I immediately went back to training and for some reason a felt more confident than before in my movements. I didn't enjoy fighting much but apparently the reason why I haven't been sent to get rid of some people is because my new mission is really crucial. If I mess this one up, it'll mean that this facility would go down and that would be bad for everyone, including me. This was my only home so if I lost this place, I wouldn't know what to do. But I was ready now according to Damon and Sebastian, I was ready. Their boss said so and I was important to their boss. But I don't think I was the only person being trained like this. Vanessa, that girl, was a favorite too. They said so yesterday.

I was allowed to rest in my room today because they worked me really hard all day. Damon said it was important to rest before a big mission so I laid in bed and rested my eyes. But it only lasted for that day. Today I was going to meet with the boss's people and I would be given information on what I needed to know about everything. So I woke up early and got changed in whatever clothing was delivered to me today. I waited on the bed, fiddling with a yarn doll I made out of boredom one day as a child. I hear footsteps walking to my door and it opened slowly. Sebastian stood there and grinned at me with a dark look in his cold blue eyes. His dark brown hair was styled back and he wore a black jumpsuit with boots today. I stood up and walked over to him before gasping and his hand grabbed my throat swiftly.

***

"Hold on. I need to use you real quick," he muttered, shoving me towards the bed multiple times before I fell on the mattress and laid there, completely still. The door shut behind him and I slowly sat up before grunting while his knee pushed down on my crotch harshly. I let out a pained cry and fell back as he moved back and pulled my pants down with rough strength. I gritted my teeth and cried out in pain again as he began go work his fingers into my hole, scissoring me open with little to no gentleness.

"Quit fucking whining, I'll give it to you in a second you fucking whore," Sebastian seethed, smacking my ass. I hid my face in the mattress which quickly grew damp with my tears and drool. I screamed as he thrusted inside of me while he groaned in pleasure. His hips thrusted roughly up against him and I clenched my teeth as my crotch got hard when he found that spot. My eyes teared up and I shook my head mouthing 'No'. He flipped me over and so I didn't have to look at him, I moved my arm over my eyes. "You're turned on, huh? God, you're so sexy..." he grunted out. I squeezed my eyes shut and pretended that music was playing. Nice, soothing music, something from a piano. It was calming and I could feel myself exit my body and just listen to the song. Before I knew it, he came inside me and my cum landed on my chest that I realized was now naked and covered in hickeys. When he pulled out of me, I released a quiet sob.

^^^

"Finally you're here. What took you so long to get him?" A woman asked with annoyance in her voice. This was Vera, the women with long black hair and green eyes. Her skin was pale and she has a mole under her left eye. She crossed her arms over her chest as she sat back in the chair. She was second in command, unlike the boss who ran everything. But she came here because she supervised this place mostly. I didn't know if there were any other places like this, from what Damon as told me, this is the only one.

"He wasn't ready in time, come one, give me a break," Sebastian laughed out while taking a seat. I walked over to the table and stood near Vera. She looked at me with disgust in her eyes and handed me a thick file. I opened it and stared down at the picture of a good looking man walking to a car. I moved that picture aside and was able to see his face in full. He was tan with an after shave and black hair but his eyes were a soft hazel color. My eyes lingered on him for a minute before I put that picture aside despite my conscience telling me to keep looking at the large photo. I instead read the brief information on him. His name was Silas De Luca and he was 29 years old. He runs a weaponry business and apparently is also the leader of a mafia. For some reason, he sounded and looked familiar to me, and the strangest part was that it was in a good way. But my mind didn't linger on that.

"Will I bring going in to kill him or capture him?" I asked bluntly. Vera gave me a pleased smile and some other people around the table chuckled. I don't know why they did.

"You'll be killing him. Mr. Pride tries to make a deal with him but the idiot refused. So we're going to kill him and take his company and little mafia while we're at it," She stated, he red painted lips pulling into a snarl when her eyes landed on his picture. "It it comes down to it, you'll have to bring him to us. So we'll give you some tools to use so he can be easily caught by you with no struggle. If you need to do that. But I assume since Damon knows your ready that you won't need to do anything like that?" She smirked and tilted her head at me.

"Yes ma'am." I looked at her before looking away.

"Good boy."

I was given a tiny case of injections and pills for Silas, if necessary. It fit perfectly into one of my pockets and my gun was attached to my hip while various knives and daggers rested on my belt as well. I pulled the black gloves onto my hands and closed my eyes as Damon blind folded me. I wasn't allowed to see the outside when I was entering a van or jet. By the feeling of a powerful engine below my feet, I could tell that we were going on a jet. So I let Damon lead me to it and sighed when I felt the heat of the sun through my long sleeved shirt and jacket. I was led up some stairs and sat down. I didn't know how long of a flight it would be and wasn't excited because having the blindfold on made me uncomfortable. "How long will it be to get there?" I asked as I felt a hand clamp down on my neck.

"Not to long," Damon muttered into my ear while his  fingers trailed along the material of the jacket around my neck. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes beneath the blindfold. My lips pressed together and I decided to stay quiet for the rest of the flight. It was really quiet and Damon had got up to do something. I wasn't completely sure what, but I knew I wasn't allowed to take the blindfold off. I moved my knees to my chest and rested my head back, slowly drifting off the sleep, listening to the sound of the engine.

[^]

"Number 6. Your number is 6, okay?"

I looked up at the lady in front of me and frowned while tilting my head to the side. "How come you don't have a number?" I asked.

"I'm not special like you, sweetie. You're incredibly valuable."