Chapter 20 <Six>

Warning: Mature Content ahead (NSFW)

"Wa...Wait," I breathed out. Silas hugged my waist, his face pressed up against my neck and he was biting at it slowly. It made me squirm and squeak out weird sounds I had never made before. Silas pulled away slightly and stared at me. The cold air hit my neck quickly because my neck was damp from his saliva and it made me shiver a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"..." He slowly pulled away from me completely and sat up straight. The way he loomed over me like that made me feel small. I began to fix the collar of my shirt self consciously while laying there waiting for him to answer. He seemed to be thinking but why was he just staring at me like that? It felt like he was eyeing me up as if I were a meal he was contemplating on eating. That thought made me blush, I'll admit it.

"Well...we're doing what ever you think you want to do," Silas decided, lowering himself back down. His hips rested between my legs and he stared down at my face. "Do you want me this close?"

"Yeah," I blurted out before my lips seals shut in surprise. "I...I mean..."

"Relax," he mumbled, "Do you want me this close to you?"

"..." Is this him wanting to use me? Or is this what soul mates are?

I want to find out.

"Yeah...I want you this close..." I whispered. I felt my heart racing and Silas seemed to want to smile down at me. But he didn't and instead kissed my lips slowly. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I felt my stomach began to do small flips. My eyes slowly closed and I decided what I was feeling right now wasn't so bad. Hesitantly, my fingers slid along the back of his neck and I began to stroke his hair because it felt soft between my fingers. Silas sighed slightly and pulled away which made me open my eyes again. I was too shy to actually maintain eye contact so instead I kept my eyes on his lips. His smell was intoxicating to me.

"You're excited," he said with a teasing tone to his voice. I frowned and tried to figure out what he was talking about. "Your heart is racing. Fast." Silas paused and moved his hands down the back of my pants. I gasped and looked up at him in shock. "I didn't expect that you could feel like this for me..."

"...Shut up," I said, pulling him back down and kissing him again. Silas groaned and bit my bottom lip roughly, it almost hurt. A weird sound escaped my mouth but it was muffled because of the way Silas was smothering me with kisses. His weight slowly pressed me further into the bed while and squirmed beneath him. I could feel how hard he was and for some reason that excites me even more. I felt strangely prideful that Silas wanted to embrace me like this.

"Silas-," I attempted to speak but was abruptly stopped when I felt his fingers rub slightly against my entrance. I gasped a little and pulled away from the kiss to hide my face in his neck. My hands grabbed at his skin so roughly that I'm pretty sure I scratched him through his shirt. Silas hissed through his teeth and moaned in my ear.

"You're pretty rough, baby boy," he mumbled before removing his hands and pulling his shirt off. I leaned forward a little and looked at his back out of curiosity. My nails left red marks that puffed up from irritation.

"I'm sorry." It left my mouth before I could even think it. "I didn't mean to-"

"No its fine. If it hurts you hurt me back," He said with a smirk. His eyes were red and devious.

"...Will you and...Adam...feel this?" I asked slowly. He smirked and little but nodded.

"Yup. You belong to the both of us after all." He began to unbutton his pants and pulled down his zipper which made me tense. Silas took notice and paused. "Are...you okay?" I stared at him.