Chapter 31 <Six>

The two weeks went by in a flash. Adam felt satisfied with my training. He said I caught onto handling my sense of strength quickly because I wasn't new to training. He said that it wasn't uncommon for people to catch on quickly and that he knew I would. That's why he gave us two weeks. I felt a little proud that Adam and Silas thought of me like that. It made me feel more confident, strangely. Which was odd because normally I wouldn't be so confident in my abilities. Mostly because I was...hurting people with them and still unable to retaliate against the people who controlled me. But now that this was all over, it was time to see if Damon really did have my brother.

The plan was simple, according to Silas and Adam. They wanted me to get in the back of a van, Anarchy actually being the designated driver, with Silas in the passenger seat. Before we stopped at our destination, I would be gagged and handcuffed. Silas said those two should be easy to break out of now that I was much stronger. After that, someone would take me from them and hopefully not notice the small earpiece I would hide on my body until I needed it. If they did, I was on my own. Adam told me once I was inside, to be cautious. We didn't know if they had people like me and if they did, that would be a problem. I would have to run out of the border so Adam could help me. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle someone who knew more about their abilities than I did. The next day after that, Adam told me to dress loosely. He said that if I was injured, I should heal as quickly as him.

So now that I was ready, I stepped out of my room and Silas was there waiting for me. "You ready?" He asked, watching me nod. "Okay. Let's go." Silas pulled me along with him, moving a little quickly. I could tell he was not excited about this. He really didn't want me to go back, and I didn't either. But I just needed to see my brother. If I could get him out of there then I would be...happy. Really happy.

We got outside successfully, although I caught some people sending glared my way. Silas didn't pay any attention to them, so I didn't either. Anarchy was already in the van, once again whistling a random tune that I've never heard before. Silas smiled at me and opened the back of the van. "Get in princess. We're going for a ride." I rolled my eyes and crawled into the fan, gasping as two hands slapped my butt before Silas quickly shut the doors. "Silas!" I whispered in a angry tone. Silas chuckled as he got into the passenger seat, looking back at me with and big, shit eating smile. I glared and sat down against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest. Anarchy turned up the radio, nodding his head to the beat, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel. I watched both men the entire ride. It took what felt like forever. Maybe an hour or two had passed and Anarchy glanced back at me.

"Almost there. Don't worry, I'm good at kicking ass so if Adam can't do it, just run to me," He joked, which made me smile a little. Silas scoffed at his friend and flipped him off before turning to me.

"Don't listen to him, Baby boy. I'm three times as strong as him. He's just fishing for compliments," He grumbled. Anarchy rolled his eyes, but smirked, and kept driving. Half an hour passed and I looked out the window at Silas's seat when he announced we were here. We were in a heavily wooded area, which reminded me of Silas's place. I couldn't recognize anything, the trees were tall and looks like they could reach the sky if they wanted to. Despite the trees being so tall, there was a lot of coverage below them, we were parked near a bushy area. I didn't know how far off the road we were, which made me nervous. How fast would Anarchy be able to drive if something went wrong? I frowned and sat back in the van, watching both men get out of the car. The back doors opened up and Silas got in the back with me. He held up a cloth and some zip ties, giving me a look that told me to turn around. I sighed, turning away from him as I complained, "Do I really have to be retrained right now? We're walking a little, why can't we do it just before we're there?" I frowned as Adam tied my hands behind my back.