Chapter 39 <Six>

Content Warning: NSFW/Sexual Content

I narrowed my eyes at him and sat up swiftly, pushing him onto his back. My heart was beating rapidly against my chest after my suddenly burst of adrenaline. "Fine, but..." I gulped realizing how darkly he was staring at me, "but..." I mumbled again, staring back at him. "But what?" He smirked up at him, thrusting his hips upward. I gasped and stood up on my knees, realizing I was sitting on his erection. I stared down at it eyes wide eyes before slowly looking over his body, my eyes lingering on his biceps, before looking back at his face. I licked my lips and slowly moved down his body, causing him to slowly prop himself up on his elbows.

"What are you doing?" His voice lowered slowly as he spoke. My head was hovering above his crotch and I slowly leaned in to lick the long vein that led up to the head of his cock. "Shit," he cursed, his head falling back. I smiled since he wasn't looking and grabbing him, sucking on the head at first. I slowly opened my mouth, wide, and let him slide deep into my mouth, as far as he could go without me gagging, and sucked on him the way I thought he was doing it to me. He groaned loudly and grabbing a fist full of my hair. "More," he muttered, staring down at me with a hot look in his eyes, "Go on," He almost demanded. I gulped a little, making him flinch, and bobbed my head much faster than before. My own cock began to throb at the sound of his grunts and moans. "Six," he moaned out, "Shit, I'm gonna cum, take it out." I didn't listen to him and kept going. Silas grunted and looked down at me with piercing black eyes that shocked me a little, so I looked at his abs instead, enjoying the sounds that were escaping him.

"Six!" He yanked me back by my hair just as he came. It landed all over my face, chest, and his stomach. "Fuck," he growled, panting harshly. I stared at him, panting heavily, my hands reaching up to grab his wrist since his hand was still firmly gripping my hair. I didn't really care that it hurt a little, because for some reason the pain immediately traveled down my spine, to my ass and dick, which oddly made it more pleasurable. Adam was struggling to take over, I could tell. Their eyes were switching colors constantly. I began to wonder if maybe they were turned on with how I looked right now which made me slip up and smirk a little at them both. Their lips twitched slightly to smirk back at me and suddenly I was being turned onto my side, my body almost handing off the armrest of the couch. I gasped and held on as I listened to him spitting onto his hand and watched him jack himself off until he was hard. He grabbing one of my legs and lifted it up, pushing into my entrance almost immediately. I whimpered and gritted my teeth, trying not to fall of the couch.

"Who taught you how to be a little shit, huh?" He grunted out. "Fuck..." I gulped and looked over at him watching his face twist up into obvious pleasure.

"I learned it from you," I rasped out, biting my bottom lip as his cock pressed against my prostate. I could feel it throbbing against my insides like a rapidly beating heart. His hips were right up against my ass too. He panted and stared down at me and a certain look in his eyes that I couldn't identify. It was familiar, though, the same look he always gave me when we did this. I really liked it. It made me feel like he was about to eat me.

"Hurry," I begged shyly. He grinned and reached up, wiping his some of his cum off my face with his hand before gripping my leg and thrusting in and out of me slowly. I moaned out and let my head hang as his cock rubbed up against my stomach. "A-Adam," I whimpered out, looking at him. He smirked and grabbed my hand, pressing my fingers against his lips to kiss them tenderly. I could feel tears spilling down my cheeks and he moved a lot rougher. I couldn't even think straight, which was the best part, the last thing I wanted was to think straight.

"Can I cum inside of you?" He panted out as I looked down, watching him slow down his thrusts. "Can I?" Adam moaned out. I nodded, feeling my own orgasm coming too. But suddenly there was a loud knocking at the door. I gasped and Adam stopped his movements, his head snapping over at the door as if he were annoyed.