Chapter 44 <Six>

Content warning: the chapter is like 80% smut ya'll

Weeks had passed and Yukon had finally been starting to get more comfortable in this place. After he had left that cold hospital room, Silas had him moved into a room a couple doors down from mine after I asked him too. It was nice to have him close by but I found myself waking up in the middle of the night, anxiously, no matter which room I was sleeping in. I would walk out and sneak into his room while he was sleeping and check on him. If I was sleeping in Silas and Adams room, they would usually wake up and drag me back to bed. But when I was alone, I would sit there, watching him for hours until he would make some sort of noise and then I would quickly leave. I didn't want to creep him out if he ever caught me.

"Do you think I'm being...I don't know..."

Silas looked up from the work on his desk and smirked. "Overprotective? Obsessive? Overbearing? Smothering?" I glared at him and punched his arm making him laugh. "No, princess, I don't think so. I think you're being a little paranoid, though. It makes sense. You've just recused him from a place made up of nightmares, I understand." Silas reached out caressed my cheek. "I'm just worried your stressing yourself out for no reason."

I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch, placing my hand on top of his. "I just...I'm so worried that I'll wake up and he'll be gone. I dont even know why, it's not like I have any memories of him." Silas hummed and pulled me up from my chair so I could sit on his lap. "It's probably something in your subconscious. Just because you can't remember doesn't mean the memories just aren't there anymore. It's going to take a lot of time, maybe a whole life time, to remember. But your lucky that you now have someone to help jog those memories." I smiled a little and tucked my head under his chin, kissing his throat. "Yeah, I am." I agreed, rolling my eyes as Silas's hands traveled to my waist, then one slipped down further to rub my thigh.

"You're being weird." I murmured, gasping and holding back a smile when his hand clamped down on my back side. "Silas!" I pulled away, staring up at him with wide eyes. "What? I'm comforting you." Silas stated, faking innocence in his eyes. I narrowed mine and sighed. "I open up to you and you use it as a way to get to my body. Wow." I grumbled, turning my head away from him. Silas scoffed and bit my cheek. "Ow!" I whined, pushing his face away. "I'm allowed to grope your cute little ass sometimes, it's my right as your mate!" Silas pouted out, Adam obviously peeking out to say hi. My eyes narrowed into slits as I glared at him.

"You're using me as an excuse not to do your work, that's what your doing. I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were." Silas said defensively, smirking down at me. "I'm the one who's stupidly in love with you..." He leaned in closely and I instinctively began to part me lips, staring at his own. "I know you like it..." Silas whispered seductively, his hand slipping between my thighs, inching closer and closer. I gulped and let out a needy whimper.

"You're being mean," I mumbled, looking away while his lips rubbed against my cheek.

"You sure? I thought I was being pretty generous..." I gasped as his hand cupped my crotch over my jeans, his palm pressing against it. My eyes squeezed shut as I fought the urge to move my hips against his hand as the pressure he applied became tight. "I-I'm just worried about what's going to happen in the future, and-and I really just want Yukon safe...Ella too....and you!" I gasped out as his teeth scraped against my neck. Silas hummed, deeply, and smiled against my skin. "You're stressed. Let me help you relax a bit."

His fingers unzipped my fly and dug his fingers into the hole. I whimpered and began to spread my legs and he managed to get my throbbing dick free from my briefs. "Silas," I whimpered, looking down as he wrapped his warm hand around my sensitive shaft. I moved around and straddled his lap. "You're stressed too, aren't you?" I swallowed down the saliva that pooled in my mouth. Silas stared at me and slowly began to pump my cock in his hand. "I'm very stressed," He breathed out, panting as he watched me squirm in his lap. "I would love it if you could help me, princess~" he purred out, reaching down to grabbed a hand full of his own bulge that was big in his sweats. I moaned and rolled my hips as his pace quicken. "You-you need to stop, first!" I whined out before moaning as his thumb rubbed over the tip of my cock. "Wait!" I whined, my hands shakily tugging down the waist band to let his cock free. Silas growled and grabbed both my wrists with one hand and popped the button of my jeans. His hand quickly went back to what he was doing and I couldn't help but let out a needy whine. I stared at his dick like a dog staring at a bone before I came all over his hand. I panted and stared at his erection that was twitching with need as he brought his cum-covered palm to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked at his palm, staring into his eyes. Silas and Adam were fighting for control until Adam finally broke out. He let me go and let out an amused chuckle, staring at my spent form.