Fixed

Franks pov

It's been a week since the incident and I had almost finished with the room, picking up Gerard's bookcase was hard, it was quite large and it had a lot of things fall out onto my toes.

After I put ether thing back onto the bookshelf I made sure it looked neat and tidy before hobbling down stairs "Mom, I think I've broken my toes" I said softly, my mom and mama looked up at me "how do you know"

I sniffle "because it really hurts, c-can you take me to the hospital please"

I was taken to hospital and I had broken two of my toes, but my mom said it wouldn't get me out of fixing Gerard's room.

To be honest, I felt really bad, I wanted to finish his room for him.

I asked for my mom to take me to Walmart, I told her to wait in the car, I limped into the store and was determined to get a couple of things.

Once I had grabbed all my things and paid we were home quite quickly, I limped up the stairs and into Gerard's room.

"Why are you limping"

I turned around to see Gerard, I threw the plastic bag to the side so he couldn't see inside it "I broke my toes trying to fix your stupid bedroom"

Gerard nods his head softly before heading back into my room.

I sighed and closed his door, there was dirty clothes and damaged clothes in the hamper, I decided I'd do the laundry and figure out what clothes couldn't be fixed and what clothes could be saved.

"Frank, sweetie how's your foot doing" mom asked as I got down to the stairs "sore, I've just got laundry to do and fix the bed"

"Jenny I was wondering if I could plant flowers outside, I think they'd make the front yard look even more pretty" Gerard said with a small smile, mama stood up from the couch "that's a great idea Gerard, why don't we go out to the store and find some huh"

The two left the house leaving me and mom, I turn to make me way to the laundry room. I could sense my mom following me "Frank, what happened to you"

I roll my eyes "nothing happened to me, I grew up" I said as I shoved the clothes in the washer.

Mom sighed "Frank come on, you know this ain't you, throwing parties, getting yourself into trouble at school, being mean to Gerard, is there nothing you maybe wanna tell me" I stayed silent "maybe about you and Gerard" she added.

I shake my head and turn on the washer "nothing at all" I said before heading upstairs.

I changed his bedsheets into a white and pastel pink checkered pattern.

I placed the medium size teddy on the bed and a small note, all it said was 'I'm sorry'

I look around the room and it looks brand new, I slip the picture of him and Mikey into a new frame and put it on his nightstand.

I made sure his room looked comfortable before slowly closing the door.

I went into my bedroom for what felt like the first time in years before laying down on my bed.

The best smelled like Gerard's shampoo and I couldn't lie, it smelled real nice.