47

I was watching the movie when the door to my room swung open. My head automatically snapped in it's direction and I saw Alessio standing there wearing a plain grey shirt with black sweatpants.

"Hey" he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. His eyes then fell on the TV and a genuine smile made it's way onto his face. He walked towards my bed, "Scoot."

I frowned at him but scooted away nonetheless, giving him a place. He lied down next to me, putting a pillow under his head.

Not a single word was exhanged between us two. The only sound in the room came from the movie.

"I like Draco," was with what he broke the silence. My head shot up to his direction. His eyes were fxed on the TV. "I know."

"How?"

"Lea told me." I focused on the TV again, "She got you a draco figurine for your birthday."

He hummed "She did. What about you? Who do you like?"

I shrugged, "Ron…I guess? He's cute." I turned to look at him before asking, "will you kill him?"

"Of course." He replied instantly, knowing who I was referring to, "but in a few years. Death is something that you need to deserve and he does not deserve it." He muttered, "not after what he did to you." My heart beat picked up at his words. He was doing it all for me.

"You killed twenty three people…because they were coming after me?" Sean could be wrong for all I know. I needed to hear it from him.

He was silent for a while. I was looking at him while asking the questions but he was looking at the TV. He then turned his head to look at me, "Yes. I told you I'd keep you safe."

"Thank you" I was grateful for everything he did for me. And to think that I wanted to kill this guy...

"Come here." His hand slid under me before pulling me to him as if I weighted nothing. My head made contact with his chest while he grabbed my hand and placed it on him.

"Make yourself comfortable. You're gonna stay like this for a while." He said, in a deep voice. I could hear his heart beating at a normal rate unlike mine. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid it would break out of my chest.

I gathered all my courage before making myself comfortable. Our legs were entangled together. As I relaxed against his chest, he pulled me in closer. What was he doing? I was sure my face was extremely red at that moment.

"Relax", he said in a soft and soothing voice, "I won't do anything more than this unless you want me to."  My heart was beating at an irregular rhythm. He affected me like no one ever did before. He made me feel things that I didn't know I could feel.

I felt him remove his hand from my waist before bringing them to my head. He then began playing with my hairs, twirling them in his fingers before releasing them.

The sound of someone knocking on the door made him stop his movement.

"Thea?" Macy called from outside, "Are you busy right now?" Hearing Macy's voice made Alessio resume his movements. He continued playing with my hairs.

"Are you sleeping?" She asked and just as I was about to reply, Alessio placed his hand over my mouth, preventing me from speaking. I looked up at him and furrowed my brows in confusion.

After a few seconds, Macy stopped calling me and walked away. Alessio removed his hand from my mouth and I frowned, "what if it was important?"

"That's Macy" he replied, "she never has anything important to say. One second she's asking you how you are and the next, she's talking about her sex life."

"But what if it was?"

"If it was then she would've banged on the door. So, no, it was not important." He shrugged, before saying, "I love your hairs."

I freaking blushed at what he said. He said that so…casually. My blush deepened when he added, "and your lips too."

He then pulled me so that I was straddling him. My eyes widened at his actions. I tried to move away but he placed his hands on either side of my hips, holding me still.

I bit my lip nervously and my eyes were looking at anything but him.

He brought his hand to my face before separating my lip from my teeth with his thumb, "They're so soft." My eyes met his and I saw several emotions swirling in them; lust were among.

I don't know where or how I got the courage but I bent down and placed my lips on his. I initiated the kiss for the first time. He seemed taken aback for a second but the next, he was kissing me back.

His hand moved from my face to the side of my neck before deepening the kiss. His other hand which was on my hip, moved to my waist. He let out a groan before his tongue entered my mouth. I didn't even bother to fight and allowed him to do whatever he wished.

I placed one of my hand on his chest while the other one played with his hairs. I loved his hair too.

"You're getting bold, princess." He muttered as he parted away, both of us breathing heavily.

"Is that a good thing? I questioned which made him chuckle, "absolutely."