2 - stupid, stuck up

9:13 pm
After putting on our prettiest dresses and a few glasses of champagne and a lot of dancing and singing me and Victoria started getting quite tipsy.
I jumped down on the couch and sighed happily.
"People must really like me!" I said while giggling.
"I mean 10 million people? I must be absolutely hilarious!" Me and Victoria bursted out laughing.
"You, ms Olivia, are the funniest person I've ever met" said Vic after we had somewhat calmed ourselves.  But we started laughing right away again.

9:44 pm
"You know what we should do?" asked Vic.
"Nooo, what?" I answered giggly.
"We should invite Ethan and Thomas!"
I agreed.
"And Damiano" I said.
"Really? Are you sure?" Vic asked surprised but smiling.
"Yes I'm sure, it'll be fun, we're friends, right?"
I said trying to sound as convincing as possible considering the state I was in.
"Right, well I'll text the groupchat then, alright.. they'll be here soon!"

17 minutes later we heard a knock on the door.

"Heard we're celebrating!" The first one to enter was Ethan, holding a vodka bottle in his hand.
He had black suit pants and a white oversized t-shirt, tucked in. Simple but hot, classic Ethan.

"Right, congrats Liv!"
Thomas walked in after Ethan with an unlit cigarette in his mouth and a lighter in his hand.
He was wearing a dark red suit with a buttoned down white, loose shirt.

Last to walk in was Damiano, he was wearing an all black suit.
God, it's like every piece of clothing he has ever worn was made for him.

"Tonight, is Olivias night!" Vic screamed with the almost empty champagne bottle in her hand. 
"Right, but what are we even celebrating?" Thomas asked. I could tell that he wasn't completely sober either.
"We didn't tell you?" I asked surprised.
"Vic, you were supposed to tell them" I whisper-screamed to Vic.
"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Vic whisper-screamed back at me.
"Wellll it's not a surprise if we don't telll them" I said playing dumb.
"Alright, Olivia hit 10 million on youtube!!" Vic screamed of excitement.
"Woww congrats!!" Ethan hugged me tightly.
"We're all very proud of you Liv" said Thomas and hugged me too.
Damiano didn't say a word.

"Well what's with you grumpy face? Mad the attention is on somebody else?" Vic asked Damiano jokingly.

"I think that youu need a drink" I said to Damiano handing him the vodka bottle.
He took the bottle from my hand and took a few sips.
He swallowed without making a single face. So weird. Just like drinking water.

00:24 am
After about an hour of drinking, dancing and singing I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE came on.
"Noo not our song" Damiano complained.
"What do you mean? I love this song!" I said to him.
"I don't like hearing my own voice all the time" he said.
Please. We all know he thinks he's the best in the world at everything he does.
Victoria took my hand and we started dancing and singing along.
"God this song is sexy!" I said and they all laughed, well everyone except Damiano.
Stupid, stuck up Damiano.
"Come on Damiano, don't be a bore, let's dance!" Said Ethan and dragged him from the couch to the living room floor.
Finally he started loosening up, he even danced.
"Wow so you can move? I was beginning to think you had become stiff" I said teasing him.
"Well I can't help it that our songs happen to be the best" Damiano said glancing at me.
"Really? I thought that you just could not stand hearing your own 'oh so terrible' voice?" I asked him sarcastically.
He almost, smiled? huh.. strange.

That was the last thing I remembered before I started to get really dizzy, the music started to sound more and more distant and my sight was blurry.