45 - calm before the storm

"Olivia?" I woke up by a raspy voice whispering close to my face. "Are you awake?"
"Hm?" I yawned as my eyes fluttered open.
"Sorry did I wake you up?" Damiano asked and carefully stroked my hair out of my face.
"Yeah kind of" I chuckled.
"Sorry" He whispered.
"It's okay, as long as it's you and not anybody else" I said and smiled at him. His dark hair was messy and his cheeks were a little flushed.
"I feel honored" He said.
"Yeah when Ethan does it I hit him with a pillow" I laughed.
"I suppose when he wakes you up it's about 4 hours earlier than this" He chuckled.
"Oh god what's the time?" I asked.
"Eleven" He answered and messed my hair up a little bit.
"Okay" I yawned and closed my eyes again.
"Come on wake up" He said cutely and cupped my face in his hand.
"No I'm tired" I whined.
"How about I make you some breakfast huh?" He said and put my hands in his.
"Noo sleep with me" I said and freed myself from his hands to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.
"Look you can go back to sleep, and in like 20 minutes I'll come back with breakfast, you need to eat okay?" He said and got out of bed.
"Okay" I accepted even though I wasn't hungry.
"Could you also get me cigarettes?" I asked.
"I thought you wanted to sleep?" He chuckled.
"I wanna smoke later, please?" I said.
"Since you said please" He grinned and gave me a wink before exiting my room.

Before I knew it my head fell down on my pillow and my eyes flew shut. I let the sun peek through the blinds, lighting my room up while I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of my pretty boy.

"Buongiorno bella" Damiano entered my room with a tray in his hands, wearing only a pair of black sweat shorts that I assumed he had left somewhere around the apartment sometime.
"Good morning" I smiled and sat up, pulling the duvet up to cover my chest.
He placed the tray in between us and sat down next to me.
"Thank you" I said and took a sip of the coffee he had made me.
"You're welcome pretty girl" He said.
"You're so sweet" I said and stroked his arm, lining his dad tattoo along with the butterfly.
"Only for you" He grinned.
"Will you please hand me my camera, it's on the nightstand" I asked of him.
"You're blowing my bad boy cover when you're filming me all the time" He chuckled as he handed me the camera.
"Yes that's my plan" I said and filmed both the tray and him, he just laughed.

"Did you see Vic?" I asked after a while.
"No, I don't think she's home" He said.
"She always does this" I sighed. "She runs away from everyone at any minor inconvenience" I said.
"Yeah she keeps too much inside of her" He agreed.
"God I can't even imagine what she's feeling" I said. I was a bit conflicted of my emotions, objectively I understood how Sophia was the victim, but that bitch was really getting annoying and I would always defend my best friend no matter what.
"Yeah it's one strange situation" He chuckled in agreement.
"Do we tell Ethan and Thomas?" I asked.
"Oh god" Damiano came to the realization of how this would actually affect the group dynamic.
"We can't" He said after a while of contemplating.
"Yeah no we can't" I agreed.
"Yeahhh" He sighed.
"Although I'd hate to lie to them" I said. "I mean especially Ethan we have like a pact"
"A pact?" Damiano broke into laughter.
"Yeah like a no secrets pact" I admitted.
"Okay" He laughed.
"But we can't tell Ethan and not Thomas" I said.
"Yeah that's true" He agreed. "Although.." He started. "It's not lying if we just don't say anything" He said.
"Okay let's not tell them anything" I said and we finally agreed.

"Are you eating anything?" He asked, changing the subject.
"Mhm" I nodded and took another bite.
"Yeah? Is it good?" He asked, so sweetly concerned.
"Yeah" I said.
"Good, I'm proud of you" He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Thank you" I smiled at him. I really appreciated how much he cared for me, I was so happy to have him.
"Of course" He said. "You want a cigarette?" He asked after I had finished all of the food.
"Yes please" I said and reached my hand out where he placed a cigarette. I put it between my lips and he lit it for me.
"You're gonna smoke in your bedroom?" He questioned.
"Yeah?" I said and took a deep pull.
"Will you at least open the window?" He pleaded.
"Fine" I said and stood up to open the window, immediately feeling the gaze on my undressed body.
"I wanna go out tonight" I said after getting back into my bed.
"Tonight?" He asked.
"Yeah, you wanna come with?" I asked him.
"I can't, we have practice late tonight" He responded.
"Why do you have it at night?" I asked.
"Well cause Ethan was the only one who voted for having it in the mornings" He replied, making me laugh.
"I see, I need to get friends who don't all work together" I chuckled.
"You have tons of friends" He said.
"They're not as fun, but I don't know maybe I'll call someone, otherwise I'll just go alone" I said.
"I'll tell you what" He said and cupped my chin in his hand. "Come sleep with me afterwards will you?" He said.
"Okay" I smiled.