25 - delicate

The things that can scare us most in life are the things that we think can threaten the prospect of us finding something real. Having a bad reputation, it's just all really delicate don't you think?

The hours were still early so after my shower I decided to go back to bed.
Everything I did that day was filming some content and answering some emails. At around 6 pm I got a text from Hazel.

H: Plans for tonight? <3
O: Band is working late, but I'm free :)
H: Can you be here in an hour?
O: See you then

I started doing my makeup and fixing my hair, I wasn't sure of how dressed up I needed to be since then lack of information from Hazels side, but I decided I'd rather be overdressed than underdressed.
I put on a short black dress along with my black sparkly high heels and sheer tights. I picked out a marine blue purse and a black blazer before leaving the hotel.

Around 15 minutes later I arrived at the casa.
Only a few seconds after I knocked at the door Isabella opened it and handed me a wine glass.
"Now this is my way of being welcomed" I said before hugging her. Behind her I saw Hazel, Milo, Oliver, Louis, Blake and Tom appear.
Happily I greeted and hugged all of them.
"I sure hope you're hungry" Tom said and started walking towards the kitchen.
"Always am" I replied and followed his steps.
The kitchen smelled wonderful and I saw a delicious pasta course with tomatoes and mozzarella cooking on the stove.
"Cooking pasta to an Italian, that's brave of you" I joked with him.
"This is my specialty, overcooked and unseasoned, just how you like it" He joked back, making me and the others laugh.

Tom was wearing a white button down, it was more on the sheer side which featured his muscular torso and arms beautifully along with a pair of loose fitting jeans.
He as well as the other guys were conventionally attractive, but in my mind no guy could ever come even remotely close to Damiano.

I sat down next to the others at the dinner table.
"I wish I could invite you guys over sometime but all I can offer at the moment is about 350
square feet, you have to come to Rome sometime though" I said to all of them.
"I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say we would love to" Louis said and everyone else agreed.
I took a bite of the food and was pleasantly surprised, I mean I was expecting it to be good, but it truly tasted amazing.
"This is amazing Tom!" I said to him and took another big bite.
"Thank you very much" He answered.
"I can't believe you're taking all the credit" Blake objected offended.
"Maybe because I was the one making it" Tom answered with a sarcastic tone in his voice.
"Those tomatoes did not cut themselves" Blake said, making me laugh loudly at their lively conversation.

We continued our dinner and the guys made me laugh so hard that I had to gasp for air multiple times. I knew they were nice and fun to hang out with but they truly are hilarious.
After at least two hours we had finished meal and decided to play never have I ever with shots. Every time you had done something you had to take a shot, a very bad idea considering I've had quite the experiences in my 19 years.
Me moved to the living room with a shot glass each and a bottle of tequila.

"Alright I'll go first, never have I ever gotten a tattoo" Louis said, he was the only one who didn't drink.
"Really Olivia? What have you got?" Oliver asked me intrigued.
"I've got a D and a little heart on my lower back" I admitted.
"Aww, a tramp stamp for Damiano" Milo said and we all laughed.
"Oh come on, it's not a tramp stamp" I disagreed.
"I guess you'll have to show us and we'll be the judge of that" Hazel said.
"I would, but the only way this dress goes is upwards" I said, meaning that if I were to show them, I would also show them my ass, and my underwear was not so conservative.
"We don't mind" Blake joked with a big grin on his face.
"I'm sure you wouldn't but I can show you a picture, to get more than that you'll have to get a few more drinks into me" I said to them and pulled out my phone to show them the photo. I had a photo of me and Damiano from when we first got them, 17, young and dumb.
"Oh he's got a little O, that's very sweet" Louis said as he inspected the photo.
"Okay my turn" I said and tried to think of a good question. "Never have I ever..." I started but Blake interrupted me. "Kissed a celebrity" He said and immediately downed the shot, referring to our kiss at the spin the bottle game a few nights ago.
I also drank as well as Hazel and Milo did, they had also kissed me at our little game night.
"Alright, never have I ever kissed multiple celebrities" I said and gave them a vicious smile.
I noticed nobody but me was drinking. I had both kissed every member of the band, whom even though felt strange to me I suppose they were considered celebrities, and also a few different celebrities in my single years.
"That is mean" Blake said acting offended, I just laughed.