77 - I just want to be with you

FLASHBACK CHAPTER

September 27th 2018

6:30 am
I woke up by my alarm. Instantly annoyed I blindly turned it off. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the notifications I'd gotten during the night.
After a while of procrastinating I finally got up.
I washed my face, quickly did my makeup and contemplated on what I was going to wear for at least 15 minutes.

I rushed through the rest of my morning routine and skipped breakfast as usual to catch the bus

As I entered school and walked through the corridor I felt stares on me. I knew how many people at this school hated me, I knew how many were jealous, and I knew how many people loved me.
I walked towards my lockers to get my books for my first class. I saw someone standing by my locker, a tall guy with brown locks wearing a black t-shirt and baggy jeans. My gorgeous boyfriend. He was smiling at me as I approached him.
"Good morning pretty" He said and pulled me closer by my waist.
"Morning" I smiled and reached up to kiss him. I didn't like being too couply with him in school, but his lips were absolutely irresistible.

"So you wanna skip first period?" He asked and leaned towards the lockers as I took my books out.
"Noo we have psychology" I said to him.
"So?" He asked confused.
"So it's interesting, plus mister De Luca likes me" I said.
"Mister De Luca wants to fuck you" He told me with a confident grin.
"Yeah how do you think I got an A?" I teased him as I closed my locker. He chuckled a little.
"How about second period then?" He asked.
"What do we have then?" I asked and looked up at him.
"Chemistry" He answered.
"But we have a test on Friday" I argued.
"I'll show you chemistry" He grinned at me. I glared annoyed at him.
"We're late" I said to him. He stole one last kiss before we walked to class together.

All heads turned as I opened the door to the classroom and walked in together with Damiano.
"Hii Liv" A group of girls said like a choir.
"Hi" I answered unbothered and forced a quick smile at them.
"Hey Dam cute lipstick" A guy teased Damiano. He had some of my lipgloss on his lips.
He responded with blowing a kiss to the guy. I laughed a little as we sat down behind Vic and Thomas.

I tried to focus and take notes during the class, but Damiano was far more interested in me than what mister De Luca was teaching.

When the class finished I walked to my locker with Vic, Thomas and Damiano, there we met Ethan.
"We're skipping chemistry, you in?" I asked the others.
Vic and Thomas quickly agreed, but Ethan was skeptical.
"We have a chemistry test on Friday" He argued.
"Come on, just give miss Moore an extra kiss and I'm sure she'll give you an A" Thomas said, making the rest of us laugh.
"Hilarious" Ethan said annoyed, even though I could tell he thought it was a little bit funny.
"I'll get someone to send me notes, come on I wanna smoke" I tried convincing him.
"Fine" He agreed.