4 - stupid fucking pretend friends

The following morning I woke up next to a very sleepy Ethan, his hair was messy and all over the bed. I looked at him and smiled.
He's so cute.

"Good morning handsome" I said to him which woke him up.
"Ughhh" he groaned.
"Wow someone had a lot to drink last night, huh?" I teased him.
"You weren't exactly sober either?" He said annoyed. I laughed.
"Olivia, can I ask you something?" Ethan asked.
"Yes of course anything" I answered him.
"Last night, at the rooftop, did Damiano do anything to you?" He looked a bit concerned.
"No, we just smoked, and then he told me.. uhm that he was proud of me"

"Really? Proud?" Ethan asked surprised.

"Like it's so crazy for someone to be proud of me?" I asked ironically, pretending to be hurt.

"No, no, no! I just mean.. you know.. Damiano, he usually isn't that.. nice, to you" Ethan explained.

"Yeah, I know. I was just kidding, I was surprised too. He actually was being quite nice to me" I said.
"Well in that case, I'm happy for you. I'm glad that you two can be friends" he said and smiled at me.

Before I could continue about what happened when we got down to the apartment we heard a loud knock on the door.
"Good morning sleepy heads, breakfast is serveeeed!" Victoria chanted happily.

"Okay, we'll be out in a second" I shouted back.

Victoria had made pancakes. Her, Thomas and Damiano sat at the table in the kitchen.

"How did the couple sleep?" Damiano asked annoyed.
Ugh.
"Jealous much huh?" Ethan asked teasing Damiano.

"Oh shit it's already 10:42, Ethan! We have to go!" Thomas said stressed.
"Oh, right, the interview! Okay we'll see you guys later!" Ethan said with a pancake in his mouth, already half way out the door.

Me and Victoria talked for a bit and kept eating the pancakes.
Damiano didn't say a word.
Victoria excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"Real mature huh?" I said to him after a while of silence.

"What?" He asked and glared at me.
Yeah Damiano, what could I possibly mean?

"Last night you were all nice, even complimenting me, and now it's like I don't even fucking exist"

"Well why don't you complain to your fucking boyfriend about it?"

"Oh please, it's not like you begged me to sleep with you"
He was quiet.
"And why would I want that anyway? It's not like I fucking belong to you"

Before he could say anything Victoria came back from the bathroom.

"Well I gotta get going, bye Vic, I'll see you."
He was all awkward and stiff.

"Bye?" Vic said confused, leaning against the door frame.

"What was that all about?" Vic asked after Damiano left.

"Oh nothing, just classic Damiano" I said and sighed.

"Oh okay, well you know I'm here if you need to talk, but right now I have a fitting for a shoot we're having, I'll see you later, love you Liv" Vic said.

"Love you Vic" I answered as she walked out the door.

I heard a notification from my phone and went to look what it was.