58 - welcome to New York

A week later I was going to New York to do a fashion show along with some events for Christian Dior. It was one of Bianca's 10 events she made me go to if I wanted to go with Måneskin on tour.
I wasn't too happy about traveling all alone across the world, but it's been a long time since I've been to New York so I was excited.
As I sat at the gate waiting for my flight I got an incoming call from Bianca. She had been stressing about this event for the last week and constantly sent me texts and emails.

She did a complete rundown of every last detail of this weekend. Everything from the hotel I was staying at to the exact minute I was supposed to walk out on the runway.
I told her that I knew everything but still made sure to thank her for keeping track of it all.

I decided to text the group chat right before I boarded the plane.

Boarding now, miss you all already 💖

Going to New York meant that I would miss both their Warsaw show and their Bern show, which made me sad but I tried reminding myself of how lucky I was to be going to almost every single one of their shows for free. When I get back from New York I was supposed to meet them for a day in Rome and then go with them to Vienna, which made a bit nervous since my parents had insisted that Damiano and I should stay with them.

The nine hour flight went by surprisingly quickly. I watched a few movies and managed to sleep most of the time.

When I arrived at the hotel it was almost 2 am, but I wasn't tired, due to the time difference I felt like it was morning and I had slept the entire night. I read through the messages and notifications I'd gotten the time I was on the plane. The band had said that they all miss me too and wished me good luck on my show.
I decided to order some room service since I didn't eat anything on the plane. Airplane food was something I could not stand.

After taking a good look at the menu I picked up the phone and ordered some pasta pesto, a glass of champagne and some chocolate cake.
I knew it was bad to not eat anything all day and then eat this much at night. I also knew that you weren't supposed to have chocolate cake or champagne at this hour, but I was an adult and I was hungry. So I could do whatever I want.

When I got my food I decided to try and facetime Damiano, I didn't have much hope of him answering so I was surprised when he did.

"Hi baby" He smiled, I saw that he was lying in his bed. He looked sleepy and absolutely adorable. I assumed that he had just woken up.

"Hii" I smiled back. "I got food" I said and flipped the camera to show him what I had gotten.
"You're eating now? Isn't it like 2 am there?" He chuckled.
"Yeah, I was hungry" I laughed.
"Well in that case I'm glad you're eating, and I want a review of everything" He said.
"Of course" I said and took a bite of the pasta.
"Pasta pesto, seven out of ten, yours is better" I said, I could hear him laughing at the other side of the screen.
"I'd be offended otherwise" He said.
"Champagne, nine out of ten, could use a strawberry or two" I continued.
"Are you just saying that because Edward Lewis says so?" He asked, making me laugh.
"Mhm, It brings out the flavor" I said.
"You need to get a personality of your own" He teased me.
"Shut up" I laughed.
"How's the cake?" He asked.
"You can't just change the subject right after being mean to me" I teased him. "Just because of that I will not tell you how the cake is"
"You bitch" He laughed loudly.
"Take your punishment" I said and shook my shoulders.

We talked and laughed for a while longer, I filmed him and the food for my New York vlog.

I had posted the vlog from the Netherlands, which had done well, I got a surprising amount of support.

When he had to get up we he wished me good luck on my show and I did the same.
He reminded me to eat and I told him I'd do my best.
After more I love you's and I miss you's than I'd like to admit to anyone we finally hung up and I went to sleep.