51 - cocco di mamma

FLASHBACK PT. 2

I got bored of playing after a while so I tapped Damiano on his shoulder.
"Do you wanna go outside for a while?" I asked him.
"Yeah" He said without a doubt and got up from the couch. He put his arm around my waist as we walked out of the room, I leaned against his tall figure.

Sam had a big patio in his backyard, with a pool and seating area. The pool was lit up and together with bright moon it lit up the dark night. The June air was still warm even though it was the middle of the night.
We sat down by the edge of the pool, I took my shoes off and put my feet in the water. Damiano sat down right next to me.
"Look at what Lexi got me" I told him and showed him a little plastic bag of white pills. Lexi was my friend/dealer, Damiano didn't like her.
"Why do you even hangout with her?" He asked, he almost sounded disappointed. I didn't care.
"She has good shit, plus she gives me discounts" I answered.
"She's a freak, god knows where she even got this" He said and took the bag out of my hand.
"What are you scared?" I teased him. Without a word he opened the bag and took a few pills out and placed them on his tongue. He looked me dead in the eye and swallowed.
"Good boy" I continued my teasing. He just glared at me.
"Come on save me some, I paid for it" I chuckled. He handed me the bag a bit unwillingly. He didn't really like me doing drugs, but then again he also did it so he couldn't say much about it.
I took a few of the pills and swallowed them.
It was starting to hit almost immediately, the world slowly turned dizzy.
"Oh my god" I said and felt a laugh coming out of me, he laughed along with me. I laid down on the wooden floor, with my feet still in the warm water. He laid down next to me. I turned so that I was facing him, our faces was only centimeters away from each other. He stroked a strand of hair behind my ear and brought his face even closer to mine, so that our foreheads were touching. I looked him in his dark eyes and smiled at him.
"Do you wanna know a secret?" I said, feeling the pills hitting pretty heavily.
"Yeah what?" He asked cutely curious.
"You have to promise not to tell anyone" I giggled.
"I promise" he said and held his pinky up, I grabbed it with mine, we made a pinky promise.
"I think I have a crush on you" I whispered to him. He laughed a little.
"Really?" He laughed.
"Yeah, I always get butterflies when you touch me" I admitted. Even though the drugs did a lot of the speaking it was in fact true, I was deeply, madly, stupidly in love him.
"Can I tell you a secret?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"I have a crush on you too" He admitted. I could feel my cheeks flushing.
"I have to tell Vic a cute boy likes me" I said, making him laugh.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked him.
"You just did" He replied with a grin. I gave him an annoyed glare.
"Please ask" He said pleading.
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked. Drunkenly unaware of how we had been dating for the past two years.
"I thought you'd never ask" He answered excited.
"Is that a yes?" I asked.
"Yes" He answered. My intoxicated mind got absolutely ecstatic by his answer.
"I have the best idea" He told me.
"What?" I asked curious, followed by a sheepish drunken laughter.
"We should get married" He said. Marvelous idea I thought to myself. "What do you say?" He asked.
"Not when you ask like that" I responded.
"You're right" He agreed and suddenly stood up. He reached his hand out for me as I was laying down on the ground. I took my feet out of the water and grabbed his hand with both of mine. I could feel the world spinning as I looked up at him leaning over me. With his help I managed to get up, but I stumbled just as I did so, luckily he caught me in his arms just in time. I started laughing and so did he.

He placed my hands in his and stood to face me. He locked eyes with me and slowly got down on one knee. He took off one of his rings and placed it between his thumb and pointer finger.
"Livvie" He spoke. "Will you be the yin to my yang?" I bursted out laughing as he spoke.
"Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly?" He continued. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.
"The Allie to my Noah" He just continued with the horrible, cheesy sayings.
"Liv whatever-your-middle name-is-now-again Darcy, will you be the sexiest bride ever and marry me?"
"I can't believe I'm saying yes to this" I laughed!.
"That's the worst yes ever" He laughed along with me.
"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Yes, yes a million times yes" I said as he stood up and put the ring on my ring finger, obviously it was way too big and almost fell off. He brought me into his arms, I hugged him tightly and laughed into his chest.
"May I kiss my bride?" He asked.
"Yes you may" I smiled. He placed his hand on the back of my head and kissed my lips passionately.