12 - very pretty baby

01:24 am

"Let's do body shots!" Victoria yelled with a tequila bottle in her hand.
My intoxicated mind somehow thought that was a wonderful idea.
"Ethan, lay down on the table" Victoria said and almost pushed him down on our VIP table. He laughed and did as he was told.

As the hours had went by our company had gotten bigger and bigger. A big crowd was hanging around our table, including the other contestants and a lot of people that we didn't even know.

Ethan lay down on the table and I pulled his shirt out his pants and unbuttoned all of the buttons.
Victoria grabbed a lime wedge and some salt,I had no idea where she had gotten that from.
She poured the salt on a part of his bare abs and put the lime in his mouth. She handed me the tequila bottle and I started pouring the liquor into his bellybutton.

"Are you ready?" I asked Ethan.
He couldn't say anything cause well.. he had a lime in his mouth, but he nodded enthusiastically.
I felt several phone cameras flashing as I bent down and sucked the tequila out of his bellybutton. I then proceeded to start licking his abs slowly, when I reached the salt I went a little faster. When I was done with the salt I lifted my head up and looked up at Ethan's face and bit down a little on my bottom lip, flirting jokingly with him.
Not breaking eye contact I slowly put my face closer to his and bit down on the lime in his mouth.
I bit down on it for a few seconds before lifting my face from his, with the lime in my mouth. I took it out of my mouth and threw it away.

Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes staring in my neck. I turned around and my eyes met Damianos intense gaze.

He didn't look very happy.

Gee I wonder why? It's not like I just did a very intimate body shot from his best friend.

His eyes was filled to the brim with dark makeup and his eyebrows was lowered, causing wrinkles on his forehead.
His jaw was tense and his face was almost twitching a little.
Without saying a word he grabbed my hand and pulled me trough the crowds of people towards the bathrooms. He opened the door and pinned me up against one of the walls.
His hands were on my neck as he pressed his body up against mine.

The bathroom had a few stalls to the left and big mirrors and sinks to the right. The music sounded more distant but I could still feel the beat in my body.

We were both breathing heavily, I could feel his heart beating in his chest so close to mine. I felt the smell of his perfume mixed with alcohol and cigarettes, somehow that turned into a wonderful mixture.
He moved one of hands down to my waist and placed the other one around my throat, it was a sturdy grip but he didn't hurt me.
During the whole time he didn't break eye contact.

"I'm so fucking horny for you right now" he whispered.

"Does it turn you on huh?" I asked, looking right into his eyes.

He didn't say anything.

"Do you get horny from watching me with other guys?" I asked again.

"No...    it makes me realize how badly I want you" he answered. He came even closer to me, I felt his hot breath on my face.

Fuck I wanted him. I needed him.

He tightened his grip around my throat making me throw my head back in a heavy breath, raising my chest. If he would let go of me I would probably collapse right there on the bathroom floor, I was as fragile as my satin dress.
He moved his hand from my throat to my waist, he grabbed the fabric of my dress tightly before kissing me passionately. I tilted my head slightly to deepen the kiss. His tongue was playing with mine, he tasted like strong liquor and mint, like poison and remedy, revenge and desire.
I pulled away for a second, I felt as I was breathing in him, like a cold inhalation of oxygen to warmth the soul.
It seemed like he couldn't bare another second without his lips being on mine since he right away pulled me in.
The touch of his lips created fireworks inside of me, I felt like I was levitating off the ground. Just me and him, all alone in the world, floating in the air.
I ran one of my hands up his bare chest and kept the other one around his neck.
His hands found their way down to my thighs, when he grabbed them with a firm grip I couldn't help but bite down on his lip.
He enjoyed the pain I was causing him, in fact, it made him let out a deep groan.
"Fuck, Olivia, you don't know what you do to me" he whispered.
"Believe me, I'm aware" I answered in between the kisses.
His hands moved from the back of my thighs up towards my chest, he grabbed my breasts as I pressed my chest even closer to him, making a soft moan escape my lips.
His tongue made it's way even deeper into my mouth and I was enjoying every second of it.