23 - you're real

I held onto Damianos arm tighter as we walked into the restaurant. It was kind of a mix of a bar and restaurant. There was a long bar with glasses hanging in the ceiling and a large restaurant area with tables, we chose a table and sat down, Damiano was sitting in front of me. The restaurant had high ceilings and the lights were dimmed, there was music playing and everywhere there were people talking, dancing, eating, drinking and laughing.
They were serving things like chicken tenders, burgers, pizza and fries and we ordered a little bit of everything.
Thomas walked over to the bar and came back with a tray with five identical drinks.
"What's in this?" I asked him as he handed my drink to me.
"I can't believe you don't recognize your own drink" Thomas said as he sat down.
Surprised I took a sip of the drink.
"I've been away from l'antiquario for far too long, I've started to go mad" I joked and Thomas laughed, l'antiquario is the bar in Rome that put the Olivia on their drink menu.

After having downed my second Olivia the food arrived, it all looked delicious. I was on the verge of being a little tipsy and I was feeling very flirty this evening, but I mean can you blame me? I had the hottest man I've ever laid my eyes on in front of me and I knew that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. I felt his leg brushing softly against mine underneath the table and I gave him a desirous but mysterious look, as soon as his eyes met mine I felt my entire body tingle from excitement.
Our gaze at each other said more than a thousand words ever could, but apparently the other people around the table didn't seem to agree with that.

"Sometimes I'm worried for you two, do you just sit and stare at each other when you're alone?" Victoria said, I took my eyes off Damiano to look at Vic and the others and laughed a little awkwardly, I didn't realize everyone was looking at us.
"Well of course, what do you think we did last night?" Damiano said and everyone around the table laughed.
"Speaking of last night, how is it with Roxen, Ethan?" I asked, trying to steer the attention off of me and Damiano. It felt a little strange to be affectionate and loving in front of them, I mean we've spent the last two years acting like we hate each other and now we're suddenly like boyfriend and girlfriend? Although I was happy to be with him and not having to hide it.
"It's going really well actually, she's very sweet" Ethan said, although it was a bit dark in the restaurant I thought I could his cheeks blushing a little. He was so adorable that I could pinch him in his cute little blushing cheeks.
"Aww I'm so happy for you baby" I said and hugged him excited.
"Thank you" he said and hugged me back.
"So how far have you gone with her?" I then proceeded to ask him.
"I'm not gonna tell you that" Ethan said and jokingly held his hand up as a sign for me to stop.
"Oh come on! 2nd base? 3rd base? 4th? FIFTH?" I asked him and Victoria laughed uncontrollably.
"My god what are you in? Middle school?" Thomas said and Ethan agreed laughingly.
"Please just tell me!" I said eager to know.
"Is it really miss for me to know and for you to dot dot dot I'm hearing?" Victoria said, mimicking my earlier saying.
I laughed and looked over at Damiano, he was grinning proudly, very aware that I had been talking about him.
"Well Roxen isn't here now is she?" I answered.
"Such double standards" Victoria said acting all upset and jokingly crossed her arms in protest.
"I told you I'll tell you later, now stop changing the subject" I said to her and looked over at Ethan.
"No please change the subject Vic" Ethan joked.
"I'm just asking for a simple yes or no, did you fuck her yet?" I asked him.
"You really are vulgar for such a pretty little mouth" Thomas said and I laughed.
"Okay fine prudes, did you respectfully make sweet love to her?" I joked.
"Not everybody has sex on the first date and then tell the whole world about it" Ethan said to me, obviously with a joking tone in his voice.
I glanced over at Damiano to see his reaction, as usual he had his grin plastered over his face, he was never ashamed of anything now was he? Everything was just absolutely hilarious in his world.
"So that's a no then?" I said, making Vic and Thomas laugh.
"What type of police investigation is this?" Ethan said offended.
"You're so uptight, I can't believe you won't tell your best friends something like that" I joked and Vic agreed.
"Some things are just better left to the imagination" Ethan said simply.
"Alright then" Vic said and we all laughed since we both were extremely dirty minded, a fact which Ethan was very aware of.